The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

8 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

This is weird as although I've softened my anti-Oasis stance it's undeniable that their fanbase is filled with wankers.

Got a new winter coat on Sunday. A sort of longish technical parka with furry hood. It wasn’t a conscious decison to choose a Liam-sequel thing but I can’t stop singing Oasis songs when wearing it. Even blurted out a few lines in the middle of a shop earlier.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute nap the top ten will include, in no particular order, Bennett, Kincardine, 8mile, Bennett Grimbo, Bennett, StandFree, myself, GrannyDanger, Bennett, McKee, Swampy, Bennett, XBL and Bennett.

Every chance Forever Hibs, MJC the Sevco/Motherwell fan,  AWRA, Tedi and that Clyde fan who regularly offers to meet posters for a 'square go' may feature too. I rarely/never venture into the juniors and politics forum but believe it is roaster central in there

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Got a new winter coat on Sunday. A sort of longish technical parka with furry hood. It wasn’t a conscious decison to choose a Liam-sequel thing but I can’t stop singing Oasis songs when wearing it. Even blurted out a few lines in the middle of a shop earlier.

^^^Mutton dressed as lamb.

44 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Absolute nap the top ten will include, in no particular order, Bennett, Kincardine, 8mile, Bennett Grimbo, Bennett, StandFree, myself, GrannyDanger, Bennett, McKee, Swampy, Bennett, XBL and Bennett.

Every chance Forever Hibs, MJC the Sevco/Motherwell fan,  AWRA, Tedi and that Clyde fan who regularly offers to meet posters for a 'square go' may feature too. I rarely/never venture into the juniors and politics forum but believe it is roaster central in there

You are a dead cert to feature in the top 10 due to that greasy looking ID badge alone.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Last parka I bought gave me a slight swagger and a love of pints I didn't have before. 

The Chlamydia Kid is going to be very upset with that prediction. He might actually shite in your bbq or drizzle pubic hairs in your soup..

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Old man Dangers already had a mention, he's level with me.

Archived