The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Yet if jimmy said it you'd be lappin at his arse like a dog eating hot chips 

I'm surprised heedthebaa has Grimbo's tadger out his mouth long enough to post on here in his defence tbqhwy.

And boaby the skid.

A true meeting of minds here.

1 minute ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I suppose I should be happy that a post I have literally no recollection of posting has caused this level of seethe and you've remembered it and carried it with you all this time.

Other way round, you'd be labelled a creep, this fucker gets plaudits :lol:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Mental how I'm universally adored eh. 

Never change :thumsup2

Just now, Tynieness said:

I have almost reached the stage where I can't wait for a Sunday on here.

It never fails to deliver.

IMG_4446.JPG

6 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I suppose I should be happy that a post I have literally no recollection of posting has caused this level of seethe and you've remembered it and carried it with you all this time.

Can you remind the forum why you had to create the username Jmothecat2 ? 

1. Magee - Absolutely no need to mention how he has my top place. The guy is an utter fantasist. I would be absolutely amazed if he wasn't on the sex offenders register.

2. Bennett - What does he actually offer, other than green dotting his wee cronies? c***s worse than Fritzl, probably does dip his weans too tbh.

3. Jmocat, or whatever his name is - Jimmy85 talked about narcolepsy, this ringpiece sends me to sleep, and I suffer from insomnia. Bet his missus kicks f**k out of him as well.

4. DAFC - What an absolute victim of life. Bullying folk is shite, but this c**t probably merits private emails getting sent round the office, a total fucking wet blanket if there ever was one.

5. Grimbo - I liked him to begin with, he was harmless, but f**k me, he completely ruined threads, total me, me, me with him. Utter dick.

Should really have been a top ten, as there are loads of utter roasters that I haven't been able to include.

addtext_com_MjI1MDM0MjM0MTQ.jpg.1870439dfbbc4fa22f06543300d9b82d.jpg

Magee should be subject to the same rules as 8Mile......if you're allowed back stick to the soccer chat and any of this stuff should see you ditched.

Good to see you finally learned how to post images though mate.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

1. Magee - Absolutely no need to mention how he has my top place. The guy is an utter fantasist. I would be absolutely amazed if he wasn't on the sex offenders register.

2. Bennett - What does he actually offer, other than green dotting his wee cronies? c***s worse than Fritzl, probably does dip his weans too tbh.

3. Jmocat, or whatever his name is - Jimmy85 talked about narcolepsy, this ringpiece sends me to sleep, and I suffer from insomnia. Bet his missus kicks f**k out of him as well.

4. DAFC - What an absolute victim of life. Bullying folk is shite, but this c**t probably merits private emails getting sent round the office, a total fucking wet blanket if there ever was one.

5. Grimbo - I liked him to begin with, he was harmless, but f**k me, he completely ruined threads, total me, me, me with him. Utter dick.

Should really have been a top ten, as there are loads of utter roasters that I haven't been able to include.

PM me your next 5 and I'll vote for them. Can't be fucked narrowing it down myself

1 minute ago, Adam said:

IMG_0060.GIF

Yes and yes.

Jmo is the most 'young Conservative' person that has existed and DAFC's sob stories have me concluding that he's the problem