The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

9 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Trying to pick which of the hibs posters is the worst is like trying to choose which std you want to get.

You get to my age, you're quite pleased to get an std...

18 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:

I've seen Reynard pop up a few times in this thread. Although his political views were utterly abhorrent he could, at times, be hilarious. I would take him over Oaksoft or McShitspreader any day of the week

Exactly. Politically the guy was a total weapon in his latter days here, but his football and cricket related posts were generally excellent. Oakshit's attempts to be Stuart Dickson mk2 are far, far worse. 

Anyway, top five (subject to change)

1. Hellbhoy - It takes a special kind of commitment to post as often in the BRALT as HB and to actually make yourself look thicker than a poster who ends every shit one liner with "lol", but Hellbhoy has succeeded time and time again. Rangers/Sevco are clearly his entire existence and his attempts at providing "insights" and theories into the ongoing clusterfuck at Ibrox are genuinely dreadful. His posts are absolute eye-rape and I skim them pretty much all the time now. Awful, awful poster. 

2. Bennett - Loses out only due to the spectacular levels of dirge fired out repeated by HB. Bennett spends his life posting snidey one liners, is the only grown man to use "lol" in almost every single post, has been banned because he contain his obsession over child abuse and was in a tragic co-dependent "greenie" relationship with the highly dodgy The_Tedi. A perma-ban is long overdue. 

3. 8MileBU - Where do you even start? Making up stories about throwing your own shit at people, pretending to kick a homeless person's can of cider to show off in front of his imaginary daughter, the Skidmarks/email saga, white knighting the thankfully-binned Grimbo. A genuinely terrible poster who bites at absolutely everything. 

4. Oaksoft - An absolute Walter Mitty who clearly has a shit dead-end job and spends his time concern-trolling threads in the Politics sub-forum and being absolutely owned on almost any subject matter he tries to debate. He definitely earns about £8 per hour and has a younger female boss who finds him very creepy. He's been utterly slapped about on subjects like Benefits, HR and Uni Degrees but keeps coming back for more. A complete and utter simpleton.

5. Waffenthinmint - Definitely a serial killer, either of people or small animals, possibly both. I first noticed him when an innocuous bit of piss taking resulted in a seething diatribe about Joy Division, Ian Curtis and a detailed and probably totally made up account of some roadie he knew in the 70s. His other shining moments of absolute creepiness came when he posted at great length about why VT was posting on P&B at certain times in another country (including a time zone based explanation), he also photoshopped VT's profile page to "Virginton", then there's the Sims thing and a whole host of absolutely mental posts. I'll be astonished if he hasn't committed a sex crime quite frankly. 

(Dis)honourable mentions to Swampy's various aliases, losers like Philyerboots, McSpreader, HeHawHeHaw (and Lichtie4life's various other aliases) and every single Rangers fan other than Knightswoodbear. 

5 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Exactly. Politically the guy was a total weapon in his latter days here, but his football and cricket related posts were generally excellent. Oakshit's attempts to be Stuart Dickson mk2 are far, far worse. 

5. Waffenthinmint - Definitely a serial killer, either of people or small animals, possibly both. I first noticed him when an innocuous bit of piss taking resulted in a seething diatribe about Joy Division, Ian Curtis and a detailed and probably totally made up account of some roadie he knew in the 70s. His other shining moments of absolute creepiness came when he posted at great length about why VT was posting on P&B at certain times in another country (including a time zone based explanation), he also photoshopped VT's profile page to "Virginton", then there's the Sims thing and a whole host of absolutely mental posts. I'll be astonished if he hasn't committed a sex crime quite frankly. 

There was also one about how vT couldn't have sat his exam and then posted on P&B complete with an explanation containing train timetables, journey times and length of examination times, was there not?

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

There was also one about how vT couldn't have sat his exam and then posted on P&B complete with an explanation containing train timetables, journey times and length of examination times, was there not?

It was tremendously detailed IIRC :lol:

There's a few people I'll take lectures from, you're not one of them.

If there's only a few people then I'm absolutely shocked that a stranger with an internet alias is not someone you would take a lecture from, absolutely shocked.

11 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

1 Supras
2 virginton
3 Every Hibs poster who seem to love Celtic more than they love the team they claim to support(Mon Dieu excepted, seems like a gid m9)
4 Grimbo, just because.
5 itzdrk because wfaanw.

Hail! Hail!                       

They'll              '                          -

Never                             -

Walk                     -

'            Alone          -

-    -

- which is why I've put five of them together:

1 | @Alan Stubbs
2 | @The Grass Is Greener.
3 | @The Ginger Prince
4 | @Dudu Dahan pal
5 | @Fraser Fyvie

1. Hellbhoy - It takes a special kind of commitment to post as often in the BRALT as HB and to actually make yourself look thicker than a poster who ends every shit one liner with "lol", but Hellbhoy has succeeded time and time again. Rangers/Sevco are clearly his entire existence and his attempts at providing "insights" and theories into the ongoing clusterfuck at Ibrox are genuinely dreadful. His posts are absolute eye-rape and I skim them pretty much all the time now. Awful, awful poster. 
2. Bennett - Loses out only due to the spectacular levels of dirge fired out repeated by HB. Bennett spends his life posting snidey one liners, is the only grown man to use "lol" in almost every single post, has been banned because he contain his obsession over child abuse and was in a tragic co-dependent "greenie" relationship with the highly dodgy The_Tedi. A perma-ban is long overdue. 
3. 8MileBU - Where do you even start? Making up stories about throwing your own shit at people, pretending to kick a homeless person's can of cider to show off in front of his imaginary daughter, the Skidmarks/email saga, white knighting the thankfully-binned Grimbo. A genuinely terrible poster who bites at absolutely everything. 
4. Oaksoft - An absolute Walter Mitty who clearly has a shit dead-end job and spends his time concern-trolling threads in the Politics sub-forum and being absolutely owned on almost any subject matter he tries to debate. He definitely earns about £8 per hour and has a younger female boss who finds him very creepy. He's been utterly slapped about on subjects like Benefits, HR and Uni Degrees but keeps coming back for more. A complete and utter simpleton.
(Dis)honourable mentions to Swampy's various aliases, losers like Philyerboots, McSpreader, HeHawHeHaw (and Lichtie4life's various other aliases) and every single Rangers fan other than Knightswoodbear. 

Agree with all of this except if change number 4 to DavieBhoy who amongst other things used dead Palestinian kids as leverage on a match day thread

12 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

FFS 3) Dominique Malonga then, I feel that you are very moominist and this disturbs me.

tumblr_inline_nq4dwaAz0V1tv5xtk_250.gif

2 hours ago, milton75 said:

A few questions.

Was whether we should include ex-posters decided?
Reynard would be up there for me if we are including them.

Who was The Progressive Liberal previously?

MJC is the one that pretends to be a Motherwell fan, but keeps posting in support of Sevco, yes? I forget who I've argued with.

Was it Bennett that kept giving greenies to The Kincardine or the other way around?

Yes

Yank Mike, Swampy

Yes

Tedi to bennett

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

I've already counted the post you made earlier. Would you like it changed?

I once met Swampy about 10 or 11 years ago at a P&B 5s tournament and spent part of the day in his company. He was a very affable and friendly chap and in no way exhibited any bigoted views. 

I can only surmise that, getting his cock wet off a bit of fluff in Daisy Dukes and being married in deliverance country has ultimately radicalised and broken his impressionable mind beyond repair. I've read some of his stuff on here and unless it's a masterful long term troll, he's completely gone off at the deep end. 

RIP Swampy. All hail Swampy mk2: The Greenock Cletus.