The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

I'm approaching ten years on this site, and the consistent attacks on PerthshireBell in relation to Moira are easily the nastiest, vilest, most personal bits of abuse I've ever seen on here. Incredible that the mods allow this to go unchecked. I won't name names but the perpetrators should be ashamed of themselves.

#doingitformoira

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

I'm approaching ten years on this site, and the consistent attacks on PerthshireBell in relation to Moira are easily the nastiest, vilest, most personal bits of abuse I've ever seen on here. Incredible that the mods allow this to go unchecked. I won't name names but the perpetrators should be ashamed of themselves.

That’s be honest he brings a lot of it on himself, I have used those phrases at him and to be honest it’s not my style but when you are accused of being mentally ill and child cruelty  amongst other things then you really should be prepared for people to be as equally malicious.  I’m sure offline he is a nice enough chap but people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

2 hours ago, mjw said:

That Jim Bowen account should have got you fucked off of here for good.
Strange it only appeared on one thread.

Super , smashing, great, here's what you could've won.. 

19 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

In 15th with 20 points is noted shite troll @MJC and, P&B, I'm very disappointed in you.

_40945767_kyrgiakos300.jpg

MJC really came to the forefront this year with his act of mocking people who don't like Rangers. Everybody hates them because the media tells them to! Celtic are just as bad! he tells you, all the while being a few words away from breaking out into the Sash. It's sad, it's tragic, and I'm appalled enough people were taken in by him to place him this highly on this list. This is basically what happens whenever he posts about Rangers:

trolling.png

I can understand the desire to try and wind up P&B but I can't understand why he does it by coming to the defence of Rangers on such a regular basis.

Your words:

"Attention seeking twat, would say more but he'd probably get a stonker."

"Just a thick c**t."

"*** sympathising c**t"

Please never vote for him again, thanks.

19 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

In 15th with 20 points is noted shite troll @MJC and, P&B, I'm very disappointed in you.

_40945767_kyrgiakos300.jpg

MJC really came to the forefront this year with his act of mocking people who don't like Rangers. Everybody hates them because the media tells them to! Celtic are just as bad! he tells you, all the while being a few words away from breaking out into the Sash. It's sad, it's tragic, and I'm appalled enough people were taken in by him to place him this highly on this list. This is basically what happens whenever he posts about Rangers:

trolling.png

I can understand the desire to try and wind up P&B but I can't understand why he does it by coming to the defence of Rangers on such a regular basis.

Your words:

"Attention seeking twat, would say more but he'd probably get a stonker."

"Just a thick c**t."

"*** sympathising c**t"

Please never vote for him again, thanks.

I respectfully disagree.  In fact, baws.

It's not an either/or situation. MJC is a troll, and yes, we should probably not bite, but that doesn't mean that he's not a ***-sympathising oik.

If anything, his increasingly OTT pro-Rangers chat is him just seeking to over-egg  it so it looks better, and more like trolling, but if you look at his earlier posts on the matter, they're straightly written and fairly angry diatribes about how beastly the rest of Scottish football is.

A regular source of annoyance cited on here is fans of smaller teams being asked "who's you're big team?", or "who do you really support" by lackwits who can't comprehend that most of us don't support either arse-cheek.

MJC does. We know which arse-cheek he supports, and it's the one with skitters all smeared across it.

Compare and contrast these two posts regarding the European exploits of the OF teams:

On 7/12/2016 at 20:58, MJC said:

Ha Ha Ha Ha!

What an absolute pig sickener for Celtic.

And is this bad for the co-efficient of Scottish Football? Well if it is then so fucking what.

That club and it's supporters couldn't care less about anyone else but themselves and I hope this humiliation cuts them to the bone.

Get it right up every single one of them and every single person who wanted them to "do well" tonight.

On 7/4/2017 at 14:29, MJC said:

Best of luck to Rangers for tonight as they fly the flag for Scottish football in Europe. They'll make a better fist of playing in Europe than the likes of Aberdeen and St.Johnstone will that's for sure.

Quite apart from the hilarity that he posted the second one just before Progres Niederkorn papped Ranjurs out of Europe, it's the difference between the two that starkly undermines his usual "Rangers are an easy target, and you're all just cocks" patter.
He hates Celtic. He likes Rangers. He has chosen a side. He is a fud.

The prosecution rests. 

That’s be honest he brings a lot of it on himself, I have used those phrases at him and to be honest it’s not my style but when you are accused of being mentally ill and child cruelty  amongst other things then you really should be prepared for people to be as equally malicious.  I’m sure offline he is a nice enough chap but people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

Fair play - I've known Grahame for a few years and would call him a friend, which is possibly why it rankles so much.

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

MJC is quite clearly a bellpiece. Whether he genuinely holds his views, or is just trolling, makes no difference. Either option makes him a terrible poster, well worthy of inclusion on this list.

A more concise version of what I was trying to say.  Merci, je suis d'accord.

I'm not sure you understand my point.

No I do, apologies, my post isn’t clear. Your wee list of statements was like one of those pictures. “This is Jim. Jim’s not a total nobber. Be like Jim”. I’m sure you know the type. “This is MJC. He likes Rangers. He tries to wind people up by not liking Celtic. He is a fud. Don’t be like MJC”

7 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

No I do, apologies, my post isn’t clear. Your wee list of statements was like one of those pictures. “This is Jim. Jim’s not a total nobber. Be like Jim”. I’m sure you know the type. “This is MJC. He likes Rangers. He tries to wind people up by not liking Celtic. He is a fud. Don’t be like MJC”

Ah, got you. Apologies. 

I can only apologise in the delay for this entry. I had to take steps to ensure my safety after posting it.

img_4bafca3f9e4b4.2226734457_2d3412829c.

By my count I have been stood in that queue eight times in my life. The Barrowland Ballroom is one of Glasgow's most famous landmarks and an indelible mark in the city's culture. Being situated in the east end of Glasgow it's a shining light among the absolute worst humanity has to offer, rampant poverty, drugs and seemingly endless Celtic pubs surround it. It's quite old, it burned down once, and much of Scotland's currently living people probably owe something to ancestors meeting each other inside.

Not everyone enjoyed their trips as much as I have.

In a city famed for gangs and crimes and unpleasantness as much as anything else you'll find myriad documentaries and true crime stories on the internet dedicated to Glasgow and its citizens' propensity for hurting one another. One particular case famed as much for being unsolved fifty years later as anything else will live in the memory of nearly everyone in the country, regardless of age. You can enjoy a short read here before looking for anything else in-depth:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_John

As with so many things, P&B imitates life. We have our very own notorious serial killer among us.

Bible-John.jpg

He looks such a nice boy. The kind you'd love to bring home to yer ma after the dancing. He even quotes the Bible!

309945-bible-john+%25281%2529.jpg

Oh.

Does the prosecution have any closing statements?

"posts on here when not stalking people, falling out about the sims or murdering hitchhikers and prostitutes in his shed. His posts are only a modicum less creepy than those other hobbies. Bible John."

"This guy is a genuine mentalist."

"Definitely a serial killer, either of people or small animals, possibly both. I first noticed him when an innocuous bit of piss taking resulted in a seething diatribe about Joy Division, Ian Curtis and a detailed and probably totally made up account of some roadie he knew in the 70s. His other shining moments of absolute creepiness came when he posted at great length about why VT was posting on P&B at certain times in another country (including a time zone based explanation), he also photoshopped VT's profile page to "Virginton", then there's the Sims thing and a whole host of absolutely mental posts. I'll be astonished if he hasn't committed a sex crime quite frankly."

"A sad and scary individual. Reacted badly to me telling him he'd been wooshed so he trawled the Internet finding my unused dating profile, then made weird personal comments."

"In a constant state of inner turmoil, tries to appear as some kind of great investigator by putting a username into Google. Outside of p&b they managed to get banned from a Sims forum." 

In 14th with 21 points and 1 first place vote is @WaffenThinMint. Other things he has done in his time on P&B:

- Took exception to viking TON posting about finishing an exam. Looked up the timetable of these exams (I believe it was a univiersity exam rather than a school exam) and the location to try and disprove vT's claim, that he was online too soon after the end.

- Took great delight in exposing itzdrk as a man who has used the username itzdrk on other parts of the internet.

- The quote above about a dating profile, yes, he went online and found a dating profile of someone who displeased him in order to try and mock him. Actually I did that with Im_Rodger, scratch that.

- WTM's crowning glory arguably occurred last summer when he was a chief suspect in Skidmarks-gate, with a widespread school of thought believing him responsible for contacting Bobby Skidmarks' boss about comments posted on P&B. In a straight fight between him and 8mile it's up to your own intepretation of the evidence, but WTM has shown on multiple occasions he's not beyond intruding on a poster's real life for some imagined slight.

And now, to end on a lighter note.

Remember when we covered Rudolph Hucker and the bizarre, intense hatred Morton fans all have for one another? Remember the blog? Well, WaffenThinMint is no stranger to that: https://themaresnest.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/hey-sharkloverplayer-this-post-is-all-for-you/

I believe the reading starts here:

I've never been so interested in the Sims since I was about 14. What magnificent reading. I urge you to take half an hour and read through those few pages of the Heads Gone thread. WaffenThinMint is a byword for a genuinely scary online presence. His place here is richly deserved. I've not seen him around in a while. Maybe he'll have a psychic episode and know that I've posted about him and he'll get someone to smuggle a phone into his cell and post my National Insurance number as revenge.

I can only apologise in the delay for this entry. I had to take steps to ensure my safety after posting it.

img_4bafca3f9e4b4.2226734457_2d3412829c.jpg

By my count I have been stood in that queue eight times in my life. The Barrowland Ballroom is one of Glasgow's most famous landmarks and an indelible mark in the city's culture. Being situated in the east end of Glasgow it's a shining light among the absolute worst humanity has to offer, rampant poverty, drugs and seemingly endless Celtic pubs surround it. It's quite old, it burned down once, and much of Scotland's currently living people probably owe something to ancestors meeting each other inside.
Not everyone enjoyed their trips as much as I have.
In a city famed for gangs and crimes and unpleasantness as much as anything else you'll find myriad documentaries and true crime stories on the internet dedicated to Glasgow and its citizens' propensity for hurting one another. One particular case famed as much for being unsolved fifty years later as anything else will live in the memory of nearly everyone in the country, regardless of age. You can enjoy a short read here before looking for anything else in-depth:  [mention=19533]WaffenThinMint[/mention]. Other things he has done in his time on P&B:
- Took exception to viking TON posting about finishing an exam. Looked up the timetable of these exams (I believe it was a univiersity exam rather than a school exam) and the location to try and disprove vT's claim, that he was online too soon after the end.
- Took great delight in exposing itzdrk as a man who has used the username itzdrk on other parts of the internet.
- The quote above about a dating profile, yes, he went online and found a dating profile of someone who displeased him in order to try and mock him. Actually I did that with Im_Rodger, scratch that.
- WTM's crowning glory arguably occurred last summer when he was a chief suspect in Skidmarks-gate, with a widespread school of thought believing him responsible for contacting Bobby Skidmarks' boss about comments posted on P&B. In a straight fight between him and 8mile it's up to your own intepretation of the evidence, but WTM has shown on multiple occasions he's not beyond intruding on a poster's real life for some imagined slight.
And now, to end on a lighter note.
Remember when we covered Rudolph Hucker and the bizarre, intense hatred Morton fans all have for one another? Remember the blog? Well, WaffenThinMint is no stranger to that: https://themaresnest.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/hey-sharkloverplayer-this-post-is-all-for-you/
I believe the reading starts here:
I've never been so interested in the Sims since I was about 14. What magnificent reading. I urge you to take half an hour and read through those few pages of the Heads Gone thread. WaffenThinMint is a byword for a genuinely scary online presence. His place here is richly deserved. I've not seen him around in a while. Maybe he'll have a psychic episode and know that I've posted about him and he'll get someone to smuggle a phone into his cell and post my National Insurance number as revenge.

Goodnight, sweet prince. RIP in peace.