The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

On 23/10/2016 at 23:38, Tartantony said:

I ain't having my reputation called into question like that. This is simply defamation of character. I have let P&B know about, they are aware this post exists and have refused to take action so they are now as guilty as the poster.

It'll be taken further unless the post is taken down, the guy is banned and P&B offer an apology tonight

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Imagine reading an obviously hugely dramatically exaggerated post that labels all old firm supporters with the same brush and taking it on such a personal level. Tartantony is clearly hiding something. 

I didn't notice any exaggeration but your second point is clearly on the money. 

Just now, welshbairn said:

I didn't notice any exaggeration but your second point is clearly on the money. 

Of course its exaggeration, there are 100,000 supporters who go and see each team on a fortnightly basis. Not all of them are the type of people Jimmy suggests and only a small minded person would believe that.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

Of course its exaggeration, there are 100,000 supporters who go and see each team on a fortnightly basis. Not all of them are the type of people Jimmy suggests and only a small minded person would believe that.

I think there was maybe a wee joke in there.

Keep it nice and literal though.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

You're getting a bit defensive about this, is there something you haven't been telling us? 

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I think there was maybe a wee joke in there.

Keep it nice and literal though.

It still shows how ridiculous it is that Tartontony took offence to it. Its the equivalent of someone taking legal action after being called a sheepshagger just because they are from Aberdeen. 

Just now, throbber said:

It still shows how ridiculous it is that Tartontony took offence to it. Its the equivalent of someone taking legal action after being called a sheepshagger just because they are from Aberdeen. 

Yes, but it was clearly a wee joke when Welshbairn said he hadn't spotted any exaggeration.

You however, felt the need to offer an explanation based on numbers.  You were violently whoooshed.