The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

People who drink bottles in the pub are for the watching. People who drink bottles in the pub purely because it's cheaper than draught are scum.

Not a bottle drinker myself but know a couple of guys that do this on nights out in order to drink less and slower. In fairness to them they are usually a lot less pissed that the others at the end of the night.

Not a bottle drinker myself but know a couple of guys that do this on nights out in order to drink less and slower. In fairness to them they are usually a lot less pissed that the others at the end of the night.

Their vaginas are probably more well groomed too.

5 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

People who drink bottles in the pub are for the watching. People who drink bottles in the pub purely because it's cheaper than draught are scum.

I dont drink bottles, i nearly always drink spirits when in the pub.

Im fond of a wee bottle of Corona at home in front of a film or football on TV but always pour it into a glass, I do like a wee Strongbow at times as well and do the same.

c***s that drink straight from cans and bottles are jakes and neds who wear tracksuits and ankle tags.

I’ll drink bottles if I find myself in an establishment where I don’t trust them not to water down the kegs

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Think there were rumours. about Loams being up to no good with a member of the opposite sex as usual on P&B the piss was taken and the allegations were discussed.

Div then posts saying he's been contacted by reps of Lomas threatening action and we had to stop posting about it.

That's how I remember it anyway, I'd forgot about the mumsnet episode, utter minter.

This?

I always drink pints but such is the shite standard of maintaining taps in Scotland I do get tempted to go for a bottle to be honest,especially when your in a dusty function suite thats not seen pint poured for weeks.

I think they sell it to idiots worried about dusty pipes.

You have clearly not had a pint from the turnstiles outside parkhead. Spent the second half on the shitter. Whenever I went back there I stuck to bottles untill somebody misheard me a few years later and got me a pint, I then again spent the second half on the shitter and ran out of bog roll,grim.

You have clearly not had a pint from the turnstiles outside parkhead. Spent the second half on the shitter. Whenever I went back there I stuck to bottles untill somebody misheard me a few years later and got me a pint, I then again spent the second half on the shitter and ran out of bog roll,grim.

I've seen the outside of the turnstiles bar and decided I don't fancy seeing the inside.