The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Just now, Jmothecat2 said:

You worried this is what he's like after he feeds?

I'm pretty sure someone from P&B has shown up at his doorstep and he's axed their skull and is trying to act all nice to cover his tracks.

25 minutes ago, philpy said:

I reckon if someone posted a photo of a flower in their back garden, hedgecutter would probably be able to tell you exactly where the garden is.

How did you track down SJC's whereabouts, Philpers?

Most of the posters listed so far have been exclusive to a certain period of P&B. There have been some who are notorious right now, and some who are long gone but still remembered as completely eye-bleeding. A select few transcend the concept of time and are all terrible, all the time. A few manage this through innumerable accounts, apparently immune to any form of censure or moderation.

There's pretty much no way of gently leading up to the reveal of @magee84 here, so let's see what you had to say:

"Like herpes. Horribly unpleasant, keeps returning and just won't f**k off."

"Absolutely no need to mention how he has my top place. The guy is an utter fantasist. I would be absolutely amazed if he wasn't on the sex offenders register."

"Terrorist glorifying, phone catching, depression curing, wife beating, arsehole of a man."

"or whatever he is called now. Do I really need to explain?"

Terrorist glorifying? Yes, apparently magee and 84 is a reference to terrorism: http://irishecho.com/2011/02/magee-84-brighton-bombing-gave-ira-leverage-for-talks-2/

Classy.

Phone catching? Yes, apparently at the football someone threw a phone on the pitch or at a player and our hero magee caught it. Because that's the done thing, and because he possesses superhuman reflexes.

Depression curing? Yes, apparently Henrik Larsson was a good thing because the amount of goals he scored stopped one of magee's pals from being depressed. This story always puts me in mind of this:

I don't really have any issue with the idea of a sportsman or team having a positive effect on someone's mental wellbeing. Sports fans online have a tendency to be excessively dismissive about the importance of the sport they follow as far as its influence on their lives goes, but I don't doubt that magee's tale of Larsson being magic would follow the style of the 'overly friendly because he's plainly weird and nobody talks to him guy in the pub' persona he's perfected when he's not being banned or making a c**t of it. It's just strange.

Wife beating? I would never accuse someone of that, and the times I've seen magee post about his children he seems perfectly normal. It would be remiss of me to not include the following from @JamboMikey, however:

fkrMBTF.jpg

Conveniently that image takes us into my next point: his aliases. They are innumerable. They are endless. They are all exactly the same. Currently it's Flybhoy, previously it was Bhoy Who Invented Weetabix and I'm probably forgetting some but for the most part, he survives for a while. Then he realises he's not actually a grown adult and gets the banning he deserved before the whole process repeats in a few months. Who could forget the tale of Dave Coaches, for instance?

Dave Coaches was a Dundee fan. Dave Coaches made a thread in the Premiership forum with the title "Dundee United fans" and the post content "sniff ma fuckin ringpiece." magee's present alias made a match thread for a Dundee vs. Celtic game and had a conversation with Dave Coaches in it about absolutely nothing. Are you going? Naw. Dave's no going then. Why? Why does a grown man regress to this level of blatant idiocy? Stupidity or rage are understandable if barely excusable, but there have been few who have ever been as consistently moronic as magee.

His name is a byword for the troll, the idiot, the thread ruining moron who will never leave no matter how many times he is banned or told he is unwanted He will return utterly shameless, carrying on just as before with no care for his previous actions. In 7th place with 36 points and 4 first place votes, it's magee. He's currently @Flybhoy, but I'm sure this will be out of date sooner or later.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Mags is one of P&B's foundations. 

A complete fruitcake, but still, the place would be a poorer place without him.  

Unlike some. 

His Pro Bono plumbing and heating work for the Mods would be sorely missed too......

The catching the phone story has more to it. Apparently it was a Rangers (Deadco) fan who chucked it, and Magee and pals called his wife and made some sort of sordid sexual allegations about the throwee