The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Whining about Airdrie fans alienating Rangers fans by saying oh so nasty things about them, when the Rangers owner literally had Airdrie liquidated. Any 'Airdrie fan' who doesn't absolutely despise Rangers is clearly a sympathiser.

David Murray called in the debt that led to our admin, plenty of others had led us to the situation where he was able to do that. He’s a scumbag and He done rangers over worse.

33 minutes ago, throbber said:

Oh yeah, forgot about him. Seems to have it in for Skidmarks as well though and not sure he ever came across Radger.

It seems "fashionable" for the oddballs on the forum to have a pop at me just now. If I can help them escape from their own problems for just that single post, then they are welcome to do so. 

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

It's this guy. 

IMG_1076.PNG

My favourite part of this, is how he describes himself as one of the 'more level headed and laid back posters' literally seconds after trying to start a dotting campaign.

He seems to be online tonight, as he's firing out red dots. So @RadgerTheBadger were you cruelly bullied off the forum in your posting prime ? Did you report this to the mods ? No one should have to create an alias @thebhoyfartinez in order to escape their bullies. PM me if it's too difficult to talk about in public x

10 hours ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

If an undeniable pattern is more evident from some places than others, that itself is a pattern dispelling the notion that nation size is an important contributor to success.

That doesn't follow

If you want to measure international footballing success, then how the countries from the most powerful regions fare in World Cups over decades sounds like a decent starting point. 

Claiming that nation size is not an important contributor to success is an utterly whacky stance.

That doesn't follow
If you want to measure international footballing success, then how the countries from the most powerful regions fare in World Cups over decades sounds like a decent starting point. 
Claiming that nation size is not an important contributor to success is an utterly whacky stance.

Nation size is certainly a factor. There are of course many others