The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

2 minutes ago, LinkinFighter said:

Indeed it was, I venture in now and again and it's painful reading. I voted yes, but some of the Yes clowns who post in there are embarrassing.

I voted YES too but get a bit of stick from friends etc for being a Labour party member as I treat party political issues and Scotland's constitution as seperate entities, id imagine id get similar stick in the politics forum were I to venture in there....

....although I get stick on here regardless anyway 8)

6 minutes ago, Finch road said:

Good to see the resident beige non entities slagging people who post in this section. The exact types of arsehole that are raging when their mate wins a coupon.

I probably would be raging if you won a coupon tbh.  Are you not one of the Morton lunatics that was involved in the online spat with WTM or VT?

Edited by Boostin' Kev

2 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

If XBL opposed it then it was a cracking idea.

He used to send me posting advice and ways to keep away from the mods.   There was a small period of time whereby I would send XBL a wacky draft via pm, he'd reply with suggested changes before I submitted a final offering to the forum.  

I was trolling him.   

Ive realised after returning almost 2 years to the day when I left, I havent missed much at all.

I had a P&B Bingo card looking for top 'bantz' from 'beige' posters; sadly the only thing missing is 'dece' and 'mum's net' :(

4 minutes ago, Addie said:

H_B and xbl - what happened to those fannies?  

Is virginton still Box Office?

Its a bit like Eastenders* is Pie & Bovril. 

You can give it a miss for a year or four and pop your head in to find a handful of the same detestable cretins** from years ago still there along with a host of new detestable cretins.

*I dont watch Eastenders, its absolute dugshite, worst TV programme ever

**Naturally I include myself in said company 8)