The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

36 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I’ve got a girlfriend who is 6 years younger than me, she turns 26 Just before I hit 32. The age gap doesn’t really bother us we’ve been together since I was 16.

And she's always been the intelligent one.

55 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I’ve got a girlfriend who is 6 years younger than me, she turns 26 Just before I hit 32. The age gap doesn’t really bother us we’ve been together since I was 16.

Poor effort Dindeleux. 

It will be interesting to see how societies views towards those who're sexually attracted to children may change in the next decade or so.  

How would society react to a footballer who came out and said:  "Im sexually attracted to 12 year olds.  Im not remotely attracted to adults.  Ive tried adult relations to try and change my thoughts which i realize are potentially harmful.  Ive takem preventative steps like moving away from the primary school and have disconnected all internet connections.  I've been to the doctor who put me on anti depressants but i could tell anyone the real rwasom why Im feeling this way.  Suicide seems my only option.  Why was I born this way" 

4 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

It will be interesting to see how societies views towards those who're sexually attracted to children may change in the next decade or so.  

How would society react to a footballer who came out and said:  "Im sexually attracted to 12 year olds.  Im not remotely attracted to adults.  Ive tried adult relations to try and change my thoughts which i realize are potentially harmful.  Ive takem preventative steps like moving away from the primary school and have disconnected all internet connections.  I've been to the doctor who put me on anti depressants but i could tell anyone the real rwasom why Im feeling this way.  Suicide seems my only option.  Why was I born this way" 

Hearts would probably sign him. 

41 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Im Flybhoy, the helicopter pilot from the original Dawn of the Dead in 1978.

Magee is long gone.

I thought you were a scruffy plumber from Stirling, my bad...