The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Just going to throw this into the mix, as it's a Sunday.
What if the guy was 16 & the female was 30?
Would that be equally creepy? Or for that matter, the girl 17 & the guy 15?
I think in both scenarios it's just the same, but for some reason one set of circumstances creep me out completely, whilst the other set of circumstances drag me back to my youth & how I'd have felt then.

8 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

I think in both scenarios it's just the same, but for some reason one set of circumstances creep me out completely, whilst the other set of circumstances drag me back to my youth & how I'd have felt then.

Can of worms well and truly opened 

6 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

My best mate went out with a 32yo when he was 17 for a while. 

945fed749a54510462f425d34de06629.jpg

6 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

If a woman is significantly older than a man it is viewed as being more weird, if anything. Compare and contrast the reactions to Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher and almost every middle aged male Hollywood star going out with or being cast alongside women far younger.

If a woman is significantly older than a man it is viewed as being more weird, if anything. Compare and contrast the reactions to Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher and almost every middle aged male Hollywood star going out with or being cast alongside women far younger.

I'm talking about
1. In the case of 17-15, the legality of of the situation & perception of that legality.
2. In the case of Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher, I'm almost certain that Kutcher was into his twenties by that time?
Not sure if that got as big a backlash as when Woody Allen started dating Soon-Yi. Yes, I know the family mechanics were different but..... it's Sunday, or as I call it controversy day!

14 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

I'm talking about
1. In the case of 17-15, the legality of of the situation & perception of that legality.
2. In the case of Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher, I'm almost certain that Kutcher was into his twenties by that time?
Not sure if that got as big a backlash as when Woody Allen started dating Soon-Yi. Yes, I know the family mechanics were different but..... it's Sunday, or as I call it controversy day!

The legality is the same but perception is probably different because women who go after/fetishize younger men are far rarer than vice versa and therefore wouldn’t be as likely to be viewed as predatory. I definitely think people would view it as weird if a girl was going out with a guy two years below.

I might be going off on a tangent but I’m just thinking that no-one really bats an eyelid when Johnny Depp marries someone about 25 years younger than him whereas Demi Moore goes out with someone 16 years younger and everyone has an opinion. Therefore, the half your age plus seven rule of social acceptability  only applies to men, not women. Their rule probably has a higher maximum and a lower minimum. 

Edited by The OP

The legality is the same but perception is probably different because women who go after/fetishize younger men are far rarer than vice versa and therefore wouldn’t be as likely to be viewed as predatory.
I might be going off on a tangent but I’m just thinking that no-one really bats an eyelid when Johnny Depp marries someone about 25 years younger than him whereas Demi Moore goes out with someone 16 years younger and everyone has an opinion. Therefore, the half your age plus seven rule only applies to men, not women.

Eh?

Just now, Brother Blades said:

Eh?

Idiot’s version - In  15/17 example both illegal, both viewed as weird, one more likely to be viewed as predatory.

As ages increase away from age of consent older woman/younger man seen as far more weird than older man/younger woman.