The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

42 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

If I could be as bold to ask you a serious question, who do you think actually sent the infamous E-mail to your work ?? 

His boss secretly posts on here and made it up for lolz. Top boi.

Spoiler

It was WaffenThinMint.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

"What does he actually offer, other than green dotting his wee cronies? c***s worse than Fritzl, probably does dip his weans too tbh."

You're talking about a guy here who got suspended from this website for mocking children being sexually abused.

Incredible that these two remarks can sit alongside each other in a post designed to criticise another.

The repeated unwitting irony says so much more about those playing this wee game and he who compiles their contributions, than it ever could about its targets. 

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Incredible that these two remarks can sit alongside each other in a post designed to criticise another.

The repeated unwitting irony says so much more about those playing this wee game and he who compiles their contributions, than it ever could about its targets. 

I'm not sure what's been so hard to grasp about the quotes tbqh, this is what other people are saying, not me.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'm not sure what's been so hard to grasp about the quotes tbqh, this is what other people are saying, not me.

Nothing in my post suggested that I hadn't grasped the very simple concept of the quotation.

That's why I referred to "those playing" and "he who compiles their contributions".   

I didn't actually think it was difficult.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Nothing in my post suggested that I hadn't grasped the very simple concept of the quotation.

That's why I referred to "those playing" and "he who compiles their contributions".   

I didn't actually think it was difficult.

"The repeated unwitting irony says so much more about ... he who compiles their contributions"

Suggesting I'm somehow at fault for repeating what others have said - plenty of times outwith this thread, I should add.

Swing and a miss thanks for playing, etc, number seventeen.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

"The repeated unwitting irony says so much more about ... he who compiles their contributions"

Suggesting I'm somehow at fault for repeating what others have said - plenty of times outwith this thread, I should add.

Swing and a miss thanks for playing, etc, number seventeen.

You're struggling a little here.

Of course I'm suggesting you're at fault for repeating such comments, which you group together as evidence for your own editorial comment on the poster in question.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This is the worst poster thread. What did you think was going to happen?

I thought that someone quoting comments like those mentioned above, might spot the blatant contradiction and exercise some judgement and maybe even decency.

Tbh I’d far rather be me than you.  You’d be lying if you said the same thing. PS good drawing, really brought a smile to my face; imagine taking the time to do it though.

#TeamMiguel

Granny danger you are one of the most sanctimonious, predictable, boring sheep on here.

If you had to describe a stereotype of a pie and bovril poster it would be you.

8 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I thought that someone quoting comments like those mentioned above, might spot the blatant contradiction and exercise some judgement and maybe even decency.

If it makes you feel better, I don't think Bennett has any kids anyway.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Perhaps Miguel doesn't see it as his place to filter out the comments of others

He shouldn't exploit the thoroughly distasteful ones in order to paint his picture.

The idea of Miguel here as some impartial, returning officer type figure, is somewhat ludicrous.

He shouldn't exploit the thoroughly distasteful ones in order to paint his picture.
The idea of Miguel here as some impartial, returning officer type figure, is somewhat ludicrous.

Literally astonishing that you're the first on here to defend the Official worst poster in P&B history [emoji38]

Just now, Tynieness said:

It's the GN section of the forum not Westminster.  Go get a beer and relax ffs.

Perfectly relaxed and actually already nursing a beer, funnily enough.

As a mod, do the likes of that Fritzl remark sit ok?  Just interested.

8 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

If it makes you feel better, I don't think Bennett has any kids anyway.

Check your notifications and maybe an answer to my question  ?? Orrrrr maybe no

Archived