The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

No Granny Grimbo, it is painfully obvious that attention seeking on P&B seems to be your current card. 

You seemed to have settled down over the last week too, but apparently you have decided its time for another dose of rambling drivel and look at me bullshit.

^^^ Must reply to everything, accuses others of attention seeking. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Bennett will be furious that Old Man Danger has stolen the attention he was utterly desperate for. 

If I could be as bold to ask you a serious question, who do you think actually sent the infamous E-mail to your work ?? 

42 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

If I could be as bold to ask you a serious question, who do you think actually sent the infamous E-mail to your work ?? 

His boss secretly posts on here and made it up for lolz. Top boi.

Spoiler

It was WaffenThinMint.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

"What does he actually offer, other than green dotting his wee cronies? c***s worse than Fritzl, probably does dip his weans too tbh."

You're talking about a guy here who got suspended from this website for mocking children being sexually abused.

Incredible that these two remarks can sit alongside each other in a post designed to criticise another.

The repeated unwitting irony says so much more about those playing this wee game and he who compiles their contributions, than it ever could about its targets. 

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Incredible that these two remarks can sit alongside each other in a post designed to criticise another.

The repeated unwitting irony says so much more about those playing this wee game and he who compiles their contributions, than it ever could about its targets. 

I'm not sure what's been so hard to grasp about the quotes tbqh, this is what other people are saying, not me.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'm not sure what's been so hard to grasp about the quotes tbqh, this is what other people are saying, not me.

Nothing in my post suggested that I hadn't grasped the very simple concept of the quotation.

That's why I referred to "those playing" and "he who compiles their contributions".   

I didn't actually think it was difficult.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Nothing in my post suggested that I hadn't grasped the very simple concept of the quotation.

That's why I referred to "those playing" and "he who compiles their contributions".   

I didn't actually think it was difficult.

"The repeated unwitting irony says so much more about ... he who compiles their contributions"

Suggesting I'm somehow at fault for repeating what others have said - plenty of times outwith this thread, I should add.

Swing and a miss thanks for playing, etc, number seventeen.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

"The repeated unwitting irony says so much more about ... he who compiles their contributions"

Suggesting I'm somehow at fault for repeating what others have said - plenty of times outwith this thread, I should add.

Swing and a miss thanks for playing, etc, number seventeen.

You're struggling a little here.

Of course I'm suggesting you're at fault for repeating such comments, which you group together as evidence for your own editorial comment on the poster in question.

Tbh I’d far rather be me than you.  You’d be lying if you said the same thing. PS good drawing, really brought a smile to my face; imagine taking the time to do it though.

#TeamMiguel

Granny danger you are one of the most sanctimonious, predictable, boring sheep on here.

If you had to describe a stereotype of a pie and bovril poster it would be you.