The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

He also started a thread asking if it was acceptable to change the team you supported as a child.

I admired that. He had a moral dilemma and turned to his friends for guidance. Choose one or more of the following to categories these friends.

Alcoholic, angry, beast, loner, middle aged, obsessed parent dwelling, sad, virgin.

It was along the lines of "the P&B mascot bore You have become". He did say that I had been an entertaining poster a year or so before though. It was posted around about the time div was chopping and changing the sitting system as people were complaining too much to him when they got red dots.

Nope, it was just a general nonsense bore. The latter part regarding you being formerly entertaining was also said.

Because you are a terrible poster, it'd be a travesty if you haven't made a late surge towards the top 10/15 of this list

If someone stands out then they can't be a terrible poster. Terrible posters are the folk that have thousands of inane posts to their name and still nobody could tell you a thing about them.

Morons, know it alls, liars etc are the only thing that make this place interesting.

2 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

If someone stands out then they can't be a terrible poster. 

Some of the very worst posters have stood out.  Davie Bhoy posted pictures of dead children, that stood out.  Supras stood out by having tear flecked meltdowns and destroying threads like a plague of locusts.  Standing out is not always good, as anyone who has shat themselves on the Megabus will tell you.

If someone stands out then they can't be a terrible poster. Terrible posters are the folk that have thousands of inane posts to their name and still nobody could tell you a thing about them.

It pains me to say it but there is validity in CKs point. Terrible posters are beige numbers. With all due respect Scotty Turnbridge, I had no idea you existed before your continual negative response to my posts. Like I said earlier, if you don't like them just ignore them. There is absolutely no point getting all worked up; waste of energy. Anyway lads I'm off to play golf, enjoy the chat.

50 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Morons, know it alls, liars etc are the only thing that make this place interesting.

You missed out bigots...