The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

He's not even gone two days without posting, having started the countdown considerably earlier than first promised after agreeing to the demands of the impatient masses to close voting several days before the original schedule. This is far from a matty scenario, the thread hasn't even properly got going yet.

He's not even gone two days without posting, having started the countdown considerably earlier than first promised after agreeing to the demands of the impatient masses to close voting several days before the original schedule. This is far from a matty scenario, the thread hasn't even properly got going yet.

But but but..... the meltdowns....

6 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If he's attempting to collate all the votes for the each poster under every alias they've used then this could take him a while to unravel and there will inevitably be complaints that he's got two posters outside the top ten who should actually be a single poster in the top ten, or vice versa

I've often considered running a poll like this.

My approach would be to ignore the votes, and insult random people with fake comments attributed to other posters.

On 10/09/2017 at 19:18, Miguel Sanchez said:

Worth asking @The_Kincardine's permission again. Is 78 posters enough of a representation of the forum?

Your inability to count and to deliver on your commitment makes you 'every diddy'...so I'd say it's pretty representative.

On 11/09/2017 at 10:45, Menzel said:

On 11/09/2017 at 18:34, Marshmallo said:

He'd have been around 6-8 for me. The top five was nailed on. Requesting top 10s would've been better, more variety and less chance of 9 posters being tied for 34th place with three points.

I kept it to a top 5 because I figured people would be more able/willing to do that than a 10.

15 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Alternatively, he might just be busy, given that he wasn't on at all yesterday.

Some people actually work when they go to work!

Nae other c**t does.

15 hours ago, throbber said:

I'm pretty sure he's a student.

Not anymore.

10 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If he's attempting to collate all the votes for the each poster under every alias they've used then this could take him a while to unravel and there will inevitably be complaints that he's got two posters outside the top ten who should actually be a single poster in the top ten, or vice versa

I think everyone knows who magee is by now

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Your inability to count and to deliver on your commitment makes you 'every diddy'...so I'd say it's pretty representative.

You were given my favourite testimonial of anyone nominated. I hope you enjoy it when it comes.

Tied at 73 we have fewer posters than before but don't let that fool you - the horror on show is being concentrated rather than thinned out. On offer here:

@Pie Of The Month, @Ramagamma, @throbber, @wastecoatwilly, @Solitaire, @Dominique Malonga, @bobbycoxblue, @strichener, @kenny131, @RossDee01, @C4mmy31 and @Rab B Nesbit

The only quote given for any of the above was "Nanny state boring w**k stain. Get yer hole or have a whisky," so here are a few of my own in no particular order:

"Shitebag."

"Bet dodging shitebag"

"Junior thicko who invariably ruins Scotland threads by bringing his illiteracy and complete lack of any wit, also hates Ryan Gauld"

"Lolverpool jammy wearer"

"Spends the majority of his time on a Scottish football forum feigning superiority over other posters regarding the video games they play in the style of a fourteen year old VL"

Special mention needs reserved the the elephant in the room here though, and the serial fantasist who claims to have impregnated her. P&B has a proud tradition of fantasists. I'd like to believe some of them are budding or established writers trying out some new ideas in a relevant forum, and I wish anyone in that position the best. Cover us in all the shite you like. Every now and then however there is a poster who marries this P&B tradition with another: idiocy. For all of the entrants on this list who will be listed as mundane to the point of being forum-ruiningly unreadable, surely none have done so as consistently and as mundanely as throbber. With glimpses into a no doubt entirely fabricated domesticated hell with an unreasonable burd and an over-bearing mother-in-law, he paints the picture of a degree educated(!) overly sensitive soul. The worst part of this is when he pretends to be stupider than he is, a thing often lapped up by the masses but impossible to not hate when you realise how frequent and inane it is. If he's not pretending to be afflicted with some strange ignorance of the world he's making stupid sexual posts of the worst motivated sexuqal deviant imaginable, whether wanking into socks or his sister's pants. While there are posters to come who have much lower net contributions to P&B and who much more actively attempt to ruin any thread they're in, none have been more impervious to consistent abuse as throbber. I'm not even convinced he likes football - he changed his team to Hibernian a year after they won the cup, as if he's the slowest reacting glory hunter ever.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez
fewer, not less