The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like you when changed your avatar to Steve McQueen. Suddenly you thought you were just like him,eh? And then along came Statham....

22 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I wasn't even addressing you, Supermik. You have this illusion that you're more popular than you actually are. 

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Not really the point, you just seem to be the sort of guy who would find PB funny but you complain about his antics (and mine sometimes) when he posts. You were complaining right away in his cyclists survey thread calling him a terrible troll.

We're going to fall out

Throbber pretty much ruins every thread he posts in these days. There was a spell when he almost became bearable but that's ancient history now. 

He's basically just philpy from a few years ago.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have hardly even posted in the past fortnight so not sure why I'm getting such a thrashing this morning.

You deserve it for trying to be everyones mate.

Jimmy giving you it tight, you respond in kind, then shite it saying he is alright.

That is your modus operandi on here.   If you think sonmeone is a c**t then say it, stop crawling.

59 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

You deserve it for trying to be everyones mate.

Jimmy giving you it tight, you respond in kind, then shite it saying he is alright.

That is your modus operandi on here.   If you think sonmeone is a c**t then say it, stop crawling.

Nailed. Say what you see, if you see it , say it

Archived