The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

On 9/19/2017 at 00:11, NotThePars said:

Fucking hell the last time I heard this tune was when Ben UFO dropped it in the middle of a set. Well played, Slippery.

just for you

Cedric F link doesn't inbed but f**k this guy has some belting tunes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQuj5qUnCc0FLKF6jO4_ktg

eta it does inbed

Welcome to the club......:thumsup2

Edited by SlipperyP

Had I voted then the deeply cretinous Perthshirebell would have come top. His keeps coming back under different aliases and plays a really boring character that starts threads that are so mundane as to apparently be amusing. Instead they're just mundane and his tiresome act is just that. He's a sad f**k and needs to f**k off. My ignore list now runs to 3 pages, but at least 1 of those pages must be his aliases.

Tied at 42nd with 6 points we have the sublime and the ridiculous, the seasoned and the new yet still gone anyway, the oddball and the odderball.

@Jimmy85 and @MARYHILLISWONDERFUL.

Your words:

"A one trick pony. My family will no doubt be burnt alive in front of me for saying so."

"Occasionally funny, but comes across as trying too hard far too often."

"an angrier, more intelligent version of StandFree. Probably has the heads of OF and Liverpool fans on pikes in his basement."

"Old man pretends to be 14, then pretends to be his son/father. Creepy as f**k."

Jimmy didn't receive votes until quite late on, and I was absolutely praying that his first vote would be his last, consigning him to the single-pointers. Alas, the man whose popularity is centred on pretending to be angry and hate-filled had his game spotted by more than one. I await the inevitable abuse with gentle good humour or perhaps the ultimate antidote to his vitriol: complete indifference.

MARYHILLISWONDERFUL was banned recently after, after claiming to be fourteen, claiming that he'd told his da about being bullied on here and being banned from his account until he was eighteen. Far be it from me to cast doubt on these aspersions but with recent revelations on Raith Rovers threads I'm somewhat sceptical that MARYHILLISWONDERFUL (who deserves multiple points for that username alone) is the age he claimed to be. Either way, it was a bizarre situation, and it's a mark of how concentrated his poor contributions to P&B were that a few short months put him on this all-time list.

Had I voted then the deeply cretinous Perthshirebell would have come top. His keeps coming back under different aliases and plays a really boring character that starts threads that are so mundane as to apparently be amusing. Instead they're just mundane and his tiresome act is just that. He's a sad f**k and needs to f**k off. My ignore list now runs to 3 pages, but at least 1 of those pages must be his aliases.

There are worse than Perthshirebellend.

19 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Bit harsh tbh. 

Don't worry it's only a silly poll from a handful of the many hundreds of regular users on here.

You'd have to have a very fragile personality to let it bother you, you fucking loser.

10 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

Hello DA Baracus,

Thanks for taking time to review the poster 'Perthshirebell'.    We're sorry that the poster 'Perthshirebell' ( and subsequent aliases )  did not meet your expectation of what you would expect from an excellent poster.    The poster 'Perthshirebell' takes all reviews very seriously and your feedback will be noted as I strive to be the poster I believe I can be.   You've mentioned that Perthshirebell has been added to your ignore list, but we hope you are willing to give 'Perthshirebell' another try in the future.   

Best wishes,

Perthshirebell.  

What changes will you make to improve the Perthshire experience?

I love it how DA Baracus, a man who invented an imaginary sex pram which enables amputees to be shagged in public whilst dressed as babies and bragged to strangers about how he bought a plastic vagina for a masturbatory aid takes umbrage to a wild and wacky poster like Perthshire bell. I would have sworn the two of them would get on like a house on fire.