The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

You need to reinvent yourself J Stewart. Review your previous 6 months contributions on here, evaluate the weaknesses and come back stronger. I'm rooting for you m8.

This is good advice JLYD, maybe could have done with more mentions of land sharks, but otherwise it's spot on and should be followed by all. Appreciate the support at this tough time.

33 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I've seen a couple of pictures of Magee on here

looks scarey

all that's missing is him wearing a pair of tights on his head

He finds it more comfortable to wear them under his overalls.......

Tied at 53rd with 5 points we only have three posters tied, but there's been some tremendous vitriol posted towards them over this thread:

@Fide, @DA Baracus, @Randy Giles

Here are your testimonials in no particular order, although I suspect the sharper members of the forum may be able to match the poster to the quote:

"Bit harsh as the guy's beaten cancer and I hope I never have to go through that pish. Massive respect for that. But unfortunately his posts are just dreadfully written with a lot of juvenile insults chucked in. He's one of the people who made me stop going on the politics forum tbh. Awful to read."

"Absolute gimp."

Rather than an extensive write-up here before something special tomorrow, here are actual things which these posters have done:

Fide (previously Confidemus) asked for his account to be banned after the independence referendum because he couldn't handle the no vote.

DA Baracus posted in the NSFW forum about a modified pram allowing amputees to have sex while out and about.

Randy Giles, previously NewDomDom, previously DomDom, subjected the forum to one of P&B's strangest traditions: the tear-stained resignation. I think it was in process over viking TON being banned once.

What more can you say, really?

I forgot DomDom resigned. IIRC It was in the Best Posters thread after VT and Swampy copped a temporary banning in quick succession.

Then came back as "NewDomDom" :lol:

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Worst poster top 3 stick-on Bennett has commenced running round the forum red dotting my posts.... 

He's been doing that to me for months, I thought we were friends too.

6 hours ago, The_Notorious said:

Da Baracus should be much higher. The guy's always angry about something and pram shagging is just downright weird behaviour.

Have never had any interaction with Da Baracus in all the years that I have been on here yet you have a strong opinion  after about 5 mins on here. 

Who did you used to be when you were banned, bearing in mind that Da has not been banned?

16 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Tied at 53rd with 5 points we only have three posters tied, but there's been some tremendous vitriol posted towards them over this thread:

@Fide, @DA Baracus, @Randy Giles

Here are your testimonials in no particular order, although I suspect the sharper members of the forum may be able to match the poster to the quote:

"Bit harsh as the guy's beaten cancer and I hope I never have to go through that pish. Massive respect for that. But unfortunately his posts are just dreadfully written with a lot of juvenile insults chucked in. He's one of the people who made me stop going on the politics forum tbh. Awful to read."

"Absolute gimp."

Rather than an extensive write-up here before something special tomorrow, here are actual things which these posters have done:

Fide (previously Confidemus) asked for his account to be banned after the independence referendum because he couldn't handle the no vote.

DA Baracus posted in the NSFW forum about a modified pram allowing amputees to have sex while out and about.

Randy Giles, previously NewDomDom, previously DomDom, subjected the forum to one of P&B's strangest traditions: the tear-stained resignation. I think it was in process over viking TON being banned once.

What more can you say, really?

Can't argue with any of that, to be fair.  My posts are a fucking riot.