Thistle vs Rangers - Friday night fun with da ****

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On that performance by Rangers tonight they will never get 2nd. What a pile of crap they are. They were there for the taking and we had an awful first half. If we'd have been playing Aberdeen they'd have been 3-0 up. But Rangers have little quality outside of Dorrans who in the end saved a point for them.

I thought Storey worked his socks off. His pace and movement made it difficult for the poor Rangers defenders. Alves doesn't look much. Slightly better than Hill and Senderos but not by much. Spittal played better after the break as did almost the whole team.

I liked that we got stuck in. We didn't fear any Sevco player and whilst Squiddy was stupid for diving in we held out and deserved the point. The 2nd goal by the Jags was lovely. Well worked.

I think we'd have won if we had 11 men on the field. Silly challenge.

I think Rangers will struggle over the season against teams that get after their poor defense. Dons, Hibs, Hearts and Saints will all be confident of taking points from them and I think Pedro will be lucky to see the entire season out. I don't see silverware in that team. I don't think they are much better than last year and they spent 3m on that fat Mexican Pena. One too many tacos me thinks! Rangers are a very average side.

Maybe Tuesday will be a different story. I may be wrong but I think they are there to be thrashed. If it won't be us midweek Celtic will take them apart next weekend.

Pleased with a point.

PS - I thought debutant McGinn did well. Looks intelligent and a good full back. Possibly a more astute player than Booth but good to have him on board.

RM Gems #279 in a series of #19,700,375:
Brown Brogues: "tv remote is now in bits on the floor."
wearethepeople1: " I bounced mine off the wall, no even looked at it yet, lol."
Negri's lovechild: "f**k sake man. BT now saying Windass made a gesture at a Partick fan and saying he may be pulled up by the SFA about it. f**k off you scummy c***s."
ritchieshearercaldow: " it's going to take a long time before we get any respect, sad days... Ally, youre never a Bear."
K.A.I:  " F*nian loving coffin carrying w**k."
Williamson:  "I'm going to the carry out here now Wasnt even going to bother drinking tonight but now going for paraletic - couple bottles of tonic and a bottle of vodka."
Courtyard Bear: " Usual fucking shit from the same usual fucking crew on here, Net you said f**k all in the first half ya shower of c***s ."
MasterD: " Usual fucking shit because we have to watch the usual shit. Usual fucking shit from you raging after a game about the usual shit from the usual fucking crew."
Sportingintegritymyarse: "f**k them all. Just play the U15s."
LEvJaJ2.gif

That's just excellent work, thistle.

Consolation for not claiming all 3 points.

Partick looked capable of holding out until the (deserved) red card. Bringing on Connor Sammon was an excellent decision when reduced to ten men. While the Partick defence seemed ready to part their cheeks for the Sevco boaby, Sammon managed to keep the ball in the other half for nearly half of the final ten minutes of the match. Probably not the goalscorer that Partick need to steer well clear of the relegation battle, but a very good option to have in the squad. 

8 hours ago, IggyStooge said:

RM Gems #279 in a series of #19,700,375:

Brown Brogues: "tv remote is now in bits on the floor."

wearethepeople1: " I bounced mine off the wall, no even looked at it yet, lol."

Negri's lovechild: "f**k sake man. BT now saying Windass made a gesture at a Partick fan and saying he may be pulled up by the SFA about it. f**k off you scummy c***s."

ritchieshearercaldow: " it's going to take a long time before we get any respect, sad days... Ally, youre never a Bear."

K.A.I:  " F*nian loving coffin carrying w**k."

Williamson:  "I'm going to the carry out here now Wasnt even going to bother drinking tonight but now going for paraletic - couple bottles of tonic and a bottle of vodka."

Courtyard Bear: " Usual fucking shit from the same usual fucking crew on here, Net you said f**k all in the first half ya shower of c***s ."

MasterD: " Usual fucking shit because we have to watch the usual shit. Usual fucking shit from you raging after a game about the usual shit from the usual fucking crew."

Sportingintegritymyarse: "f**k them all. Just play the U15s."

LEvJaJ2.gif

They really should calm down, there's a long season ahead. I'm sure they will finish in the top six.

That ridiculous rolling and leaping around when Morelos caught sight of Erskine's studs.  What an embarrassment.  Are Rangers fans happy with that sort of shite 'Latin' play-acting in their team.

Was surprised that I hadn't seen or heard any mention of that, til now, pretty poor stuff, unless there was a live electrical cable poking out the turf    

**If you're gonna watch this I'd advise you turn the volume off**

If you go compare the start of the season the jags and rangers have had so far and change the fixtures around i think the jags would be sitting above rangers in the table.
The jags have played Celtic,Aberdeen,st johnstone,hibs,ross county and rangers 4 top six teams from last season and hibs most fans would say are going to be top six
Looking at rangers fixtures winning by a penalty against motherwell,2 points out of 9 against hibs,hearts and the jags,beating a poor Dundee team and a helping hand from the ross county goalkeeper.

I'd have taken a point at half time but disappointed in the end.     Sevco down the entire last side are as bad as I've seen this season.

Given our opening fixtures not overly worried about our measly points total.     Think well have a good season with this squad which I think is about as strong as we've had since the seventies.

My spellchecker Inserts Devil for Sevco.      How good is thst!!!

18 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I don't think William of Collum was THAT bad. However his *** side linesman was an absolute clown shoe.

Poor decision as it was, there was ample opportunity to win the ball back prior to conceding the goal in sympathy.

Archived