The Tribute Act v CL Diddy Team

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Bigger fish to fry with Anderlecht come Wed, wouldnt risk Simunovic for this with him STILL being only fit centre half. 

This will be my first time at Ibrox since Sevco have been on the go, last time being we hibsed (such was the phrase at the time)  the chance to win the league.

What are my chances of being able to get the subway loyal back in to town after without managing to get head kicked in? Im not going to wear colours and have piled on a shit load of weight past month or so.

Rumour has it that Boyata could be fit soon, the Record said he may even be available for the Dundee game, but as it's the Record that's probably not true.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Rumour has it that Boyata could be fit soon, the Record said he may even be available for the Dundee game, but as it's the Record that's probably not true.

If hes fit then start him on wed.  I like Boyata but a non match fit Boyata in Europe would be a europe. Would also like to see Ajer getting some more game time domestically.

44 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Bigger fish to fry with Anderlecht come Wed, wouldnt risk Simunovic for this with him STILL being only fit centre half. 

This will be my first time at Ibrox since Sevco have been on the go, last time being we hibsed (such was the phrase at the time)  the chance to win the league.

What are my chances of being able to get the subway loyal back in to town after without managing to get head kicked in? Im not going to wear colours and have piled on a shit load of weight past month or so.

I got the subway back into town after we'd beaten them when Gordon Strachan was manager.   I'm in no rush to repeat the journey.

3 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

I got the subway back into town after we'd beaten them when Gordon Strachan was manager.   I'm in no rush to repeat the journey.

Did you just have a word with the polis to be allowed to break the cordon? Or did you just break free ala PSG tuesday night?

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Did you just have a word with the polis to be allowed to break the cordon? Or did you just break free ala PSG tuesday night?

I took the longer way around with the thinking that it might have quietened down a touch by the time I got there .  I walked down Broomloan Road before cutting up one of the side streets.  I don't wear colours to the game so never really drew attention to myself regarding the police.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

If hes fit then start him on wed.  I like Boyata but a non match fit Boyata in Europe would be a europe. Would also like to see Ajer getting some more game time domestically.

Would also like to see more of Edouard in a 2 up top with Griffiths he looks a lot sharper than dembele at the moment

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Would also like to see more of Edouard in a 2 up top with Griffiths he looks a lot sharper than dembele at the moment

I would imagine we will see Edouard Wednesday and Dembele against Sevco.  Big Moussa has a great scoring record against them so I hope he plays and scores another hat trick Saturday!

11 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I would imagine we will see Edouard Wednesday and Dembele against Sevco.  Big Moussa has a great scoring record against them so I hope he plays and scores another hat trick Saturday!

Even thou big moussa scored on Saturday he looked off the pace more game time on Wednesday would help him,Edouard start on Wednesday could play his way into the first 11 

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Think we should have enough tickets to run a bus for this. Take a bus to most away games now,changed days from when we could have ran a car to most.

Squad of us going for post match pints in Stirling after it if you fancy it....think you'll know which pub we'll be in :D

Rangers to be 1-0 up with two minutes left, thepundit and Gincardine to be in here gloating and mocking "diddy teams" before Dembele equalises and Bruno Alves gets a last minute own goal.

Gers'd it to go viral.

Archived