The Tribute Act v CL Diddy Team

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Rangers, the game will be won or lost on the flanks. Sadly for me, I think it will be the latter. We rely heavily on both wingers getting up and down the line combined with overlapping full backs. This will leave space for Celtics 'in form' guys like Sinclair and Roberts/Forrest.  If Rangers are to get anything it will need to be a very disciplined defensive performance which I think is beyond us as we switch off at times in matches. 

2 hours ago, Blue92 said:

For Rangers, the game will be won or lost on the flanks. Sadly for me, I think it will be the latter. We rely heavily on both wingers getting up and down the line combined with overlapping full backs. This will leave space for Celtics 'in form' guys like Sinclair and Roberts/Forrest.  If Rangers are to get anything it will need to be a very disciplined defensive performance which I think is beyond us as we switch off at times in matches. 

Your full backs will be exposed horribly.  Tavernier's defensive abilities are suspect, he's your version of Alberto Moreno while your left back options are the untested Declan John, the tested and failed Myles Beerman, or an out of position Lee Hodson.  I look forward to seeing Scott Sinclair and Patrick Roberts expose Rangers full backs for the muppets that they are.  Your central defenders are better than last year if Alves plays, but that's not much of an accomplishment given that last year you sent Rob Kiernan and Pip Senderos at us in the first game and David Bates in the last one.  My prediction is 4-1 Celtic, Kenny Miller to get a consolation goal for you guys.  

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Bruno shat it, I take it?

I saw him in Waitrose on Thursday night.  Whilst he looks less like he's used to terrorise villagers in real life, his wife, unfortunately, looks quite like him.  Maybe she told him he couldn't play.

28 minutes ago, forameus said:

I saw him in Waitrose on Thursday night.  Whilst he looks less like he's used to terrorise villagers in real life, his wife, unfortunately, looks quite like him.  Maybe she told him he couldn't play.

If he can afford to shop there the **** must be paying them EBT's again.

£1.89 for a fucking loaf....:thumbsdown

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

bennett reduced to praying that Celtic won't utterly rip the pish out of the support as well as smashing the **** on the park. :lol:

Is there two Bennett's on here?

2 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Tomorrow is the day every lowlife in Scotland lives for.

Try not to take it out on your Mrs if the result doesn't go you way, peasants.

I bet when you go to parties you're the strange one who sits in a bit of the room on his own drinking his own cans giving everyone dirty looks before being first to leave to the relief of everyone.

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I bet when you go to parties you're the strange one who sits in a bit of the room on his own drinking his own cans giving everyone dirty looks before being first to leave to the relief of everyone.

Why did you stop supporting your local club - Stirling?

Was it the sectarianism or the chance to attach yourself to a successful club that prized you away?

Archived