Fundraiser to replace flags stolen and burnt.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, steve55 said:

Why dont he get a ticket?

He's banned by Rangers from attending their games. I know he's not specifically banned by Thistle, but it's nonsense that he can continually stand in the grounds of Firhill, albeit outside the actual stadium itself, waving his Union flag and watching the game through a fence, without getting shifted.

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

He's banned by Rangers from attending their games. I know he's not specifically banned by Thistle, but it's nonsense that he can continually stand in the grounds of Firhill, albeit outside the actual stadium itself, waving his Union flag and watching the game through a fence, without getting shifted.

If it is a club ban (by Rangers) than he can go to away games, if it a court ban then he cant go within 2 miles of any ground.

1 minute ago, steve55 said:

If it is a club ban (by Rangers) than he can go to away games, if it a court ban then he cant go within 2 miles of any ground.

Maybe he goes to away games at other grounds, but he's always hanging about outside at Firhill and then stands on his wee hill with that flag. Possibly because Rangers deal with the ticket sales at Firhill so he can't get them for our games.

And going within 2 miles of any ground sounds a bit... wrong. If you can't go within 2 miles of Ibrox, Celtic Park, Hampden or Firhill in Glasgow, that's a lot of places you can't visit (or live).

4 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Maybe he goes to away games at other grounds, but he's always hanging about outside at Firhill and then stands on his wee hill with that flag. Possibly because Rangers deal with the ticket sales at Firhill so he can't get them for our games.

And going within 2 miles of any ground sounds a bit... wrong. If you can't go within 2 miles of Ibrox, Celtic Park, Hampden or Firhill in Glasgow, that's a lot of places you can't visit (or live).

It is a standard condition of your banning order.  No point banning someone from going to game if they can just wait outside ground etc

3 minutes ago, steve55 said:

It is a standard condition of your banning order.  No point banning someone from going to game if they can just wait outside ground etc

Any evidence of that? As I said last post, it seems ridiculous.

Plus, I'm sure he hangs around outside Ibrox for games as well.

8 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Any evidence of that? As I said last post, it seems ridiculous.

Plus, I'm sure he hangs around outside Ibrox for games as well.

Number of my mates have been banned over the years, they have told me about what pubs they can drink in before the game etc

2 hours ago, steve55 said:

Number of my mates have been banned over the years, they have told me about what pubs they can drink in before the game etc

Must be specific to their bans , m9 .

Standard bans are just from grounds and attending games . 

Maybe not their first ban ?? 

Archived