Fundraiser to replace flags stolen and burnt.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Nightmare said:

There’s a few that get brought on the day because people don’t trust them to not get stolen. I’d guess most of the back wall will be covered for games.

This is a bit of an aspect to this - provided we stay up I'm assuming there's plans in place to keep the flags safe seeing as a sizeable number of Rangers* fans can't be trusted to act like responsible adults and not go around stealing other people's property?

Then again, maybe the thieving tinks will take a shite on the centre circle this time or something because they're akin to vermin  hardcore ultrafans.

4 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

This is a bit of an aspect to this - provided we stay up I'm assuming there's plans in place to keep the flags safe seeing as a sizeable number of Rangers* fans can't be trusted to act like responsible adults and not go around stealing other people's property?

Then again, maybe the thieving tinks will take a shite on the centre circle this time or something because they're akin to vermin  hardcore ultrafans.

Surely it can't be too hard to allow access to a store-room inside the ground where the flags can be kept throughout the week. They could give a key to  a reliable fan who makes all the games and can be arsed doing it, who could then put them up prior to the matches.

@jagfox99 maybe, although that might eat into his vital pre- and post-match pub time. :whistle

5 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Since one of the perpetrators got nicked for it off the back of some sectarian abuse daubed near CP the *** flag stealing security level is low.

There is a groundkeepers cupboard near where the programmes and 50/50 tickets are sold which can be utilised but I'll be fucked if I'm having anything to do with putting them up or down, I've done my bit :P

With regards to @Dindeleux comments three of the flags taken were replacements so its hard to be uniform. Also the JJ one was requested to be square, which should allow another to be next to it. 

I got the NOMAD one made more I  line with the space available rather than have it as a dust sheet lying over empty seats.

Also the flags have been put up on a ad hoc basis. Once we get a couple more made they'll get swapped around I reckon.

1 minute ago, cilitbang said:

So it is :lol:

Still though, only one flag there is actually about Killie, the rest are sponsors 

Top bit sometimes has flags on it.

I've got most of them in my house. Can't be arsed putting them up most weeks!

Archived