Housties Heros vs Livi Losers [emoji13]

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

I know how they are feeling its a mirror like we had last season. Im really taken by surprise given the positive posts preseason. Can see a management change sooner rather than later

Nope, Houstie is stubborn and our board dont act, they pander and wont act till late November/December at the earliest I fear.

thank fuk for alcohol 

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on the fucking Meadowbank :thumsup2

I will never doubt you again Livi. 

Was an utterly dreadful game but I really dont care, another victory, up into the playoffs, who'd have thought it ? 

Btw that was a poor performance from us today, don't really think we got going but didn't have to, that is hands down the worst Falkirk side I've seen us ever come up against. 

I could'nt believe our luck when I saw Austin was on the bench, he was the only player that caused us any problems in the cup game and god only knows why he didn't start today because he tore us apart when he came on. 

Really looking forward to the Houston meltdown, please stay Peter you are doing a fantastic job. 

Btw on a side note surely Gallagher wasn't a straight Red ? Was never in a million years a straight Red tackle, 2nd yellow absolutely, but the ref showed a straight Red. 

I’ll try my best to post about the game without getting too raging about Houston.

We actually started the game not too badly without really creating much. Taiwo had a decent chance from a corner which got blocked and Jordan McGhee was looking threatening with his forward runs. We were looking to switch the play quickly which is how you should be playing against a back 3 however after about 20/25 minutes we pretty much stopped playing and reverted back to the usual pish. Livi didn’t offer an awful lot going forward but they did have a perfectly good goal disallowed.

Yet again we conceded just minutes into the second half. Fucking pathetic back pass from Harris left Thomson hung out to dry and Mullen had a tap in. For the second goal I’ve no idea what the wall was doing. Thankfully when the second goal went in Livi stopped playing and just looked to defend if they kept going I fully believe they could’ve scored 4 or 5. Yes we had a few late chances Austin hit the bar when he should’ve scored, Balatoni header right at the ‘keeper and Sibbald heading wide from 6 yards but we didn’t deserve anything from that game.

Still fairly impressed with Balatoni and especially Jordan McGhee but both full backs as usual were fucking shite. As was that fat c**t Gasparotto when he came on.

Midfield was completely anonymous and it’s so imbalanced with Kerr and Taiwo together in there as Kerr stands in front of the back 4 and doesn’t move that means Taiwo has got to attack and whilst he does try that’s just not what he should be doing. After looking a lot better last week Harris was back to being hopeless this week. He had a poor first half then sold the jerseys at the start of the second half then spend the rest of the match in hiding until he was hooked. Sibbald was pretty much the same ineffectual and shite, his refusal to take the responsibility of taking the set pieces at the end was particularly embarrassing.

With our strikers I’ll start with the positives Kevin O’Hara and Nathan Austin. O’Haras work rate was great especially when a lot of his teammates had already given up the game he should be an automatic starter at the moment. Austin looked like he was getting back to normal and was more his usual self when he came on he did waste a couple of chances but at least he’s now getting in the positions to miss them and is looking stronger on the ball and not falling over at the slightest contact. Yet again Lee Miller comes on and he’s fucking gash. He’s done and should never have been brought on before Austin. I’m not quite sure what’s wrong with Rory Loy so far but it just isn’t working out he’s needing dropped, offering us absolutely nothing at the moment.

I don’t think he will go tonight. The board are a bunch of absolute shitebags so won’t sack him and he’s too much of an arrogant w**k to walk away. We could very easily go down this season and with the budget and squad Houston has got that’s an absolute fucking embarrassment. Get to f**k.

6 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Come on the fucking Meadowbank :thumsup2

I will never doubt you again Livi. 

Was an utterly dreadful game but I really dont care, another victory, up into the playoffs, who'd have thought it ? 

Btw that was a poor performance from us today, don't really think we got going but didn't have to, that is hands down the worst Falkirk side I've seen us ever come up against. 

I could'nt believe our luck when I saw Austin was on the bench, he was the only player that caused us any problems in the cup game and god only knows why he didn't start today because he tore us apart when he came on. 

Really looking forward to the Houston meltdown, please stay Peter you are doing a fantastic job. 

Btw on a side note surely Gallagher wasn't a straight Red ? Was never in a million years a straight Red tackle, 2nd yellow absolutely, but the ref showed a straight Red. 

No it shouldn't have been straight red.

I didn’t understand that either. Absolutely no idea why the ref showed a straight red.

Gallagher for them was a second yellow but never a straight red. Their first goal, nothing wrong with it just poor defending by us. Can't think of any positives. I think McGhee looks class and Gallagher for me is getting better especially going forward. Loy waste of a jersey and Gaspo was a bomb scare when he came on and Sibbs poor. Austin was a handful when he came on but missing the one that hit the bar was unforgivable, harder to miss!! Miller takes the set piece outside the box that sails three feet over????

Shite game, esp the first half, but brilliant result for Livi.

Couldn't see anything wrong with our disallowed goal either, I was confused to what was happening when I got up to celebrate it. Didn't matter in the end thankfully, maybe Falkirk felt sorry for us not getting it and decided to pass the ball short for Penrice to run onto and set up Mullen for our first, these type of gifts seem to happen when teams are struggling down the bottom, I remember us giving away a few when Cole was in our team the season we went down. Getting to be a habit now us scoring from set pieces, ball rolled on for Mullin to skelp it in and game over. Thought Danny Mullen could've set us up with another 2 if he'd looked up and seen Mullin and Pittman bursting their lungs getting in the box looking for a ball across the 6 yard line, but he was content to slow it down and pass it back the way to keep possession for a spell.

The Gallagher straight red was the only blight on the game for us, he'll now miss the Utd game in a fortnight's time which is a bummer, was def just a 2nd yellow for a clumsy outstretched leg. Hopefully QoS get a draw with St Mirren tomorrow so we stay 4th the rest of the week.

First half livi weren't at there best but still should have been 1-0 ahead. Don't think Penrice in middle of park worked first half but he had a much better second. Our back 3 were solid and Jackson had good game. Byrne and Pittman once again the engine of our team they work so hard every week and love watching them play. Toddy never had his best game but worked hard. Well done Danny on another goal after good work by Penrice. Josh scored a nice free kick and played decent enough. Fantastic result and very good start to season so far keep it going livi 

Genuinely confusing to see this happen. Same manager who's done well in more difficult iterations of the Championship, decent squad.

It's plain to see he needs to go, surely a new manager will get that squad playing ok again. Got to act fast though: if rot has set in, for whatever reason, then it can take a while to recover, as we proved last season.

Archived