The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/42324784

Apprentice winner Alana Spencer's cake company has had to recall almost all of its range because of health risks.

The health risk being she'd get her face slapped if she tried to charge me £12.99 for 6 fucking flapjacks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/42324784

Apprentice winner Alana Spencer's cake company has had to recall almost all of its range because of health risks.

The health risk being she'd get her face slapped if she tried to charge me £12.99 for 6 fucking flapjacks.
Probably the same customers who pay £2 for shite American style donuts.

Awful, awful final 2, Sarah in particular, dull dull dull. James will win it guaranteed. Michaela is the real winner all day long. They knew she had several business and that was the only reason he didn't keep her. You can't tell me he never knew that from the start, so it begs the question, what was the fucking point?

The only thing you can say for Sarah is that if she’s managed to make a profit selling sweets without a website that works properly there should be a decent chance of increasing her sales relatively easily.

If James had at some point admitted his figures were over the top I wouldn’t have objected to him reaching the final but, he stood by them until the end which would normally have got him the sack if the others business plans weren’t so poor.

Michaela had the only plan of interest, had some knowledge of her competitors and a proven track record of making businesses a success (even if she was still involved in a few too many of them). The fact she didn’t make the final two shows how much of a shambles the program has become.

11 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Michaela's one was of interest to me as we subscribe to who she is obviously trying to compete with.

It's shite and the content is regularly out of date. And they are the market leader. The potential was there, believe me.

Fair enough - it did sound like she was going to try to do it on a shoestring with far fewer staff than her rivals though.

I also quite liked Joanna's idea of a child in teh developing world getting a school uniform every time you buy from her company, a good idea.  She didn't really have anything else thought through for her plan though - she also didn't make anything of her experience, which is in search engine marketing, which is relevant to her idea.