The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

Let’s face it. My 9yo is only interested in youtube, Xbox & football.

Although he got a subscription to the kids version of The Week as a present, he is only interested in comics with decent free gifts. Don’t think I’ve ever seen him read what’s in it.

To think a secondary school kid would be interested in this shite is hilarious [emoji23][emoji23]

4 hours ago, well fan for life said:

I mean both comics were absolute dog shit but an 'educational' comic to learn french from a bunch of folk who don't speak French was mental. Can't believe they won, and by such a huge margin. 

They had a better character (gender, race neutral), a better idea, albeit the content being shite, and a better interactive element.

The boys comic couldn't have been any more beige.  

The girls rightly won by a mile.

The boys' effort was dull from start to finish and the fact that none of them could identify this was astonishing. The girls' content was definitely lacking but they had a decent concept and they really took advantage of that AR malarky. Quite surprised that David went. He did write a boring story but it was based on a boring remit. Frank was a disaster and looked a nervous wreck in the boardroom. Kurran's just a useless twat.

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

David going shows why the show isn't the same. As was mentioned earlier, he must have a shit business plan.

Agreed. If people can get on with shit business plans and no chance of winning, this means that people with great business plans and genuine prospects aren't getting on because they're not "good TV", and so that just pisses on any claim that the show has that it's a genuine business opportunity or that Sugar is an investor in entrepreneurs. It's a business opportunity and Sugar will invest in you if you have at least a mediocre business but only if you're either photogenic or entertaining when in real life the only thing he'll give a f**k about is how much money he can make from it. I wonder how the latest crop of Big Brother contestants would do if dropped into The Apprentice. I wonder if we'd notice the difference.

1 hour ago, MSU said:

Agreed. If people can get on with shit business plans and no chance of winning, this means that people with great business plans and genuine prospects aren't getting on because they're not "good TV", and so that just pisses on any claim that the show has that it's a genuine business opportunity or that Sugar is an investor in entrepreneurs. It's a business opportunity and Sugar will invest in you if you have at least a mediocre business but only if you're either photogenic or entertaining when in real life the only thing he'll give a f**k about is how much money he can make from it. I wonder how the latest crop of Big Brother contestants would do if dropped into The Apprentice. I wonder if we'd notice the difference.

Anybody with a good plan and prospects wouldn't go on it.

The girl's concept was good but abysmally executed and therefore could be sorted out before going on sale; the boys entire comic was bland, unoriginal and wouldn't appeal to anyone. It's no surprise the girl's team won. 

What's more annoying was Frank staying because it's only week two, he was utterly shite the whole way thru.  Sugar should have had the balls to get rid of him but no doubt there are weeks to fill so needs to keep the twats in for tv scheduling reasons alone.

f**k knows what Curran is good at.

If shite then fire them regardless. All three should have gone.