The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

There's probably something in the psychology of people that prevents them airing their opinion in a group when someone makes a terrible suggestion, and due to the lack of putting their necks out and making an alternate suggestion, the terrible suggestion becomes a decision. Surely Highway to Hell was obviously a dreadful choice, same with Jetpop. Did Lord Sugar make his usual "I've written books on advertising" gag? Didn't catch it this year. Did he break a 13 year streak?

5 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Curran clearly has no interest in business but just wanted to get seen on TV - think he was trolling them all along.

Yeah, he pretty much confirmed as much on You're Fired. When asked what his business plan was, he said he had a plan, but it didn't involve much business. So how did the c**t get on the show in the first place?

On 08/11/2018 at 07:51, The Minertaur said:

Is that the last of the deadwood gone now?  Or do we still have a couple more who will go quickly?

For a bit of banter who is up for a free sweepstake? 10 people left so 10 PnB'ers to be given somebody to support for the rest of the series?

Reckon Khadija will be gone next if her team loses. She's already been branded as difficult to work with, by Sugar and her colleagues, and the preview for next week's episode showed her in at least a couple of shouting matches. So unless it's a swerve she'll be gone next. 

Daniel hasn't been PM yet and apart from the usual bluster hasn't really contributed anything to any task. 

Camilla :wub:  is also lucky to still be there. Jetpop and the utterly inappropriate uniform were her ideas and she was also the one pretty much behind the dreadful trainer design the previous week (although luckily for her, her team won). I seem to remember she was the winning PM for the doughnut task but that her team's doughnuts were terrible as well and they only won due to the other team being even worse. I wouldn't be surprised if she took a backseat for the next week or two to get some heat off her as one more bad creative idea from her could see her go. 

Sarah Ann does f**k all every week but does have a PM victory to her name. 

The rest have all been pretty mediocre with some good and some bad showings. None of them has stood out at all so far IMO so you could probably make a case for firing any of them at this point. Kayode will be the one to get a "You're Fired" prefaced with an "It's with regret" this year IMO. 

My money would be on Tom just now, but it's irrelevant who the best candidate is as it's all about the business plan. I'm rooting for him just now as he's annoyed me least.

Camilla is 22 btw. By f**k she's had a hard paper round :o

My money would be on Tom just now, but it's irrelevant who the best candidate is as it's all about the business plan. I'm rooting for him just now as he's annoyed me least.

Camilla is 22 btw. By f**k she's had a hard paper round [emoji33]
I think it's because he's (Tom) the dullest person in the show by a distance. Seems to lack a personality.

Been watching this series for the first time in a number of years.

They are almost all utterly, fucking useless as business people. I'm fairly confident that the final two will be Kayode and Tom; the former who Sugar and Claude quite evidently like as he can sell and the latter who seems about the only candidate capable of measured thought.

Jackie is relatively savvy but deviously manipulative; Sugar got her number when she tried to pull his boy Kayode in when she was the leader.

Kurran was hilarious, almost like a David Brent character. Was sorry to see him go last week as I don't know what Khadija brings other than abrasiveness.

Sian is a total ride; definitely got a career in irrelevant celebrity shows like Celebs Go Dating when she gets punted.