Kilimarnock's Next Permanent Manager

Kilmarnock's Next Manager  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like it if Killie broke the mould and actually went for one of these foreign managers that have done nothing in management and haven't been heard of for years. It'd be an interesting experiment to watch unfold.

Are you suggesting hiring a manager with very little experience, based entirely on them being good footballer, is folly?

On 02/10/2017 at 05:08, Fide said:

If it's McGhee or Houston I'll have a full frontal aneurysm.

I think it will be McIntyre or Hartley. Possibly Holt, but the board may want experience.

For the sole basis that it may make Lex weep, I'd like it to be Jack Ross.

Clearly you've done no research. Lex hates Jack Ross and would probably click his heels in joy if he left. 

28 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Clearly you've done no research. Lex hates Jack Ross and would probably click his heels in joy if he left. 

Lex's ambition to be the West of Scotland's biggest weapon continues apace, I see.

Guest Moomintroll
I'd like it if Killie broke the mould and actually went for one of these foreign managers that have done nothing in management and haven't been heard of for years. It'd be an interesting experiment to watch unfold.

Let's be honest, how much worse can it possibly get?

16 minutes ago, Fide said:

Thought he was a shoe-in at Falkirk?

Looks like you're going for their sloppy seconds as they've apparently chosen Hartley over him.

21 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Looks like you're going for their sloppy seconds as they've apparently chosen Hartley over him.

First time we've lost out to Falkirk in a long time. Will they release a dvd? 

Archived