Kilimarnock's Next Permanent Manager

Kilmarnock's Next Manager  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Steve Clarke would be a very good appointment tbf.

Clarke down to 2/1 now with Skybet, they're betting is normally spot on as they get their info from their sister company sources at SSN .....

e713d22ac528a7accd10f3b3b3f0ed4f.jpg

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You better hope you get Clarke with the names on that list. Oft. Only other two that would get me excited if we switched roles would be Effenburg and Costa (Duffy as well - but that's different) and they'd likely both be disasters.

Steve Clarke must have some good contacts down south and now odds on favourite with most bookies. Could do a lot worse I'd think..........
Worked under Mourinho, Ranieri, Dalgleish, Bobby Robson & Zola. I would imagine he has a fair few contacts and can call on most above for advice at least.

Clarke has experience of being his 'own man' at West Brom and Reading too. 
Got fired from each job like, but still, adds to his experience at a good level and makes his appointment less of an Ian Cathro style - coach to manager step into the unknown.

Looks like a cracking appointment if true.

Clarke has experience of being his 'own man' at West Brom and Reading too. 
Got fired from each job like, but still, adds to his experience at a good level and makes his appointment less of an Ian Cathro style - coach to manager step into the unknown.
Looks like a cracking appointment if true.
Took West Brom to 8th with 50 points, their highest ever EPL finish & Reading to an FA cup semi final, where they lost out late in extra time to a goalkeeper error, if we can tempt him, he will do for me......

His time at West Ham (as the highest paid assistant in the league) was horrific. Apparently the cause of much dressing room unrest which nearly caused relegation. 

Decent enough season with WBA in his first year, honking in the second. 

Interested to see how he fairs if he does get the Killie job.

Took West Brom to 8th with 50 points, their highest ever EPL finish & Reading to an FA cup semi final, where they lost out late in extra time to a goalkeeper error, if we can tempt him, he will do for me......

Yet no one will touch him in England.

His time at West Ham (as the highest paid assistant in the league) was horrific. Apparently the cause of much dressing room unrest which nearly caused relegation. 

If true, no matter who we appoint, they will come with some type of baggage or failed attempts in a managerial role, can't think of anyone better experienced in the size of pool we are fishing in tbh....

Guest Moomintroll

To be honest if he can be decent for the first year then I'll happily worry about the second one later.

Archived