Harvey Weinstein

ICTChris

7 hours ago, tree house tam said:

:lol: guy I work with was mad with it on MDMA a couple of months ago, pulled a burd and went back to hers. She went to the toilet and he took it upon himself to get naked and erect in her kitchen. She came back and took exception to him being a pervert in her kitchen and chucked him out. Turns out we actually know her, have yet to see her to quiz her on the events.

Royal 'we'?

16 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Timmy Mallet touched up Ed the Duck in the early 90s but he was 'protected' by the BBC elite.

Fake news. Timmy Mallett was with ITV.

Always question your sources, people.

In an unexpected turn of events Terry Crews has taken to Twitter and shared a story of a Hollywood 'player' grabbing his privates while he was at a party with his wife last year.  he didn't do anything because he thought "250lb black guy beats up smaller white male" wouldn't be a great look so he left.

https://www.gossipcop.com/terry-crews-groped-hollywood-executive-sexually-assaulted/

5 hours ago, peasy23 said:

He said his wife was 100% behind him. She's announced that she is leaving him and "that her heart breaks" for his accusers/victims.

I googled her after she kept popping up on his arm on the news so this must've raised her profile among sad masturbators. 

:lol: guy I work with was mad with it on MDMA a couple of months ago, pulled a burd and went back to hers. She went to the toilet and he took it upon himself to get naked and erect in her kitchen. She came back and took exception to him being a pervert in her kitchen and chucked him out. Turns out we actually know her, have yet to see her to quiz her on the events.

Kudos to the guy, from my experience achieving an erection whilst partaking in MDMA can be quite tough.

Although once you get it it’s not going away.

Reading about this beast and the stories coming from various actresses over a large span of time all sound very familiar. 

He either shows up at theirs unannounced or invites them to a hotel room under false pretenses. 

He changes into a bathrobe and either massages or asks to be massaged. 

He then makes a move and doesn't want no for a answer. 

The Actress Asia Argento even says he forced himself and eventually raped her on several occasions until she gave in and just let him use her til he got bored or sniffed out new 'talent' 

Absolute beast and I hope charges are pressed against him. 

42 minutes ago, bob the tank said:

BBC news saying that Seth MacFarlane made a Weinstein crack when he was presenting the Oscars, saying that some of the nominees would be safe from his advances now they were known names.

Basically he said that now they were Oscar winners they could stop pretending to be attracted to Wankstain Weinstein