Harvey Weinstein

ICTChris

11 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Apparently a week is all it takes to be cured. 

Maybe they gave him the 'flooding' treatment; he ejaculated until he said that he never wanted to see another naked woman again.

Or Tuesday morning, as they used to call it at Miramax.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave
Singularity

In the last few days Twitter has seen GQ political correspondent Rupert Myers and Vice journalist Sam Kriss outed as harassers, both have now lost their jobs. Myers 'apology' was a classic of the genre, he said he was "sorry if he'd made anyone feel sub optimal". Kriss justified his behaviour by saying he'd previously had sex with the woman involved, invoking the Assange/Galloway card.

Sam Kriss has deleted his Twitter now as well. I know someone who's good friends with him and she's since cut all ties with him. Rupert Myers has been known for over a year to be a serial pest so I didn't expect him to even acknowledge what folk were saying but good riddance. Guy looks like a haunted victorian painting as well.

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

#There's something in my spare#

Aled Jones

You know, he never actually sang on that fucking terrible "Walking in the Air" song? He got the credit for it but it was some record label balls up. The take the producer decided was the best cut was of someone else singing it. 

You know, he never actually sang on that fucking terrible "Walking in the Air" song? He got the credit for it but it was some record label balls up. The take the producer decided was the best cut was of someone else singing it. 

That doesn’t make him a rapist though.

He did sing WITA, its just he didn't sing it in the actual Snowman. Everyone thinks he did but that was someone else, so he's been stealing a living for 30 years - deserves to be on the #beast list just for that.

58 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

There will be a fair bit of truth in what he's saying but it's not something I'd say as the real(might all be) victims will take it as an attack on them, they've probably had more than their share of bad times over it without some celeb throwing their tuppence worth in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42050512

"I hate rape... But in many cases, one looks at the circumstances and thinks that the person who is considered a victim is merely disappointed."

I take it Morrissey has more shit records to sell. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42050512

"I hate rape... But in many cases, one looks at the circumstances and thinks that the person who is considered a victim is merely disappointed."

I take it Morrissey has more shit records to sell. 

The way people fawn over this guy like he's some kind of genius is sickening.

Morrisey fans are OFTW