The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

A wee background to this particular pint.

I'm currently in the Drovers, whilst 3 hardy souls are walking here on day 2 of the WHW. I'm the support vehicle, as my health has dictated that I can hardly walk the length of myself.

I cannot convey the sheer anticipation of having this wee minx kiss my lips...

Cheers all.

IMG_20180611_130602.jpg

15 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

A wee background to this particular pint.

I'm currently in the Drovers, whilst 3 hardy souls are walking here on day 2 of the WHW. I'm the support vehicle, as my health has dictated that I can hardly walk the length of myself.

I cannot convey the sheer anticipation of having this wee minx kiss my lips...

Cheers all.

IMG_20180611_130602.jpg

Expect to get pulled over by the polis, quite a few grasses on here.

Expect to get pulled over by the polis, quite a few grasses on here.
I warned my comrades - as soon as they ventured north of Rowardennan, the support I could offer would be moral as opposed to phsyical. Hence why I'm safely ensconced here, and not intending to drive until tomorrow lunchtime.

I'm sure they'll be fine.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Would be better if you were at one of Arran's better courses!

We go every year.  We played Shiskine on Friday, Whiting Bay twice on Saturday and on the Sunday we alternate between Lamlash and Brodick for ease of access to the ferry home.  Brodick is actually a decent wee course and after a weekend on the lash it's nice and flat.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

We go every year.  We played Shiskine on Friday, Whiting Bay twice on Saturday and on the Sunday we alternate between Lamlash and Brodick for ease of access to the ferry home.  Brodick is actually a decent wee course and after a weekend on the lash it's nice and flat.

Aye, I go every year too, grew up in Saltcoats so have always gone over.

We usually play Lamlash and head down to Drift Inn in the afternoon for a booze.

Shiskine is a cracking track, mate is a member there as he has a house in Torbeg and it's great value for a membership.

Love Arran, one of the best places in Scotland.

12 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, I go every year too, grew up in Saltcoats so have always gone over.

We usually play Lamlash and head down to Drift Inn in the afternoon for a booze.

Shiskine is a cracking track, mate is a member there as he has a house in Torbeg and it's great value for a membership.

Love Arran, one of the best places in Scotland.

It's great to see the Drift open again, and owned locally as well.  Lamlash is a nice course, but it's a bit of a trek and you can see it started life as a 9 hole course as the back 9 is of a lesser quality than the front 9.

Shiskine is one of my favourite places in the world to play golf.

I've managed to persuade the wife that we should go over with the kids for a weekend this year.

42 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

It's great to see the Drift open again, and owned locally as well.  Lamlash is a nice course, but it's a bit of a trek and you can see it started life as a 9 hole course as the back 9 is of a lesser quality than the front 9.

Shiskine is one of my favourite places in the world to play golf.

I've managed to persuade the wife that we should go over with the kids for a weekend this year.

I was over with my parents, my brother, sister and other other halves last year and stayed in a lodge in Torbeg.

If you get the weather it's hard to beat.

Agree about Lamlash, the loop 11,12 & 13  usually kills my round!

Guest bernardblack

Half day at work today so I treated myself to a pint of T as soon as I finished. It was the bubbliest pint of heaven I’ve ever had!