Rangers vs Kilmarnock Wed. 25th Oct

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Estragon said:

Heading along to this tonight - desperately hoping for a result for the new manager.

Guarantee we're getting a player sent off after all the embarrassing whining on Sunday.

Either that or we are giving away a extremely questionable penalty in the first couple of minutes. Then having two perfectly good goals chopped off for whatever reason.

49 minutes ago, Richie95 said:

Either that or we are giving away a extremely questionable penalty in the first couple of minutes. Then having two perfectly good goals chopped off for whatever reason.

No doubt something like this will happen - the Establishment will ensure they win this game. 

Apart from Mixu's first game against them I am going to a league match at Ibrox for the first time since the game when Jerome Vareille dislocated his shoulder.  Wouldn't normally give the fxxkers my money but going tonight.

Come on the Killie!!

Looks like a fairly conservative set up from us.  5 across the middle with Morelos up front??

Rangers: Foderingham, Tavernier, Alves, McCrorie, John, Jack, Dorrans, Candeias, Windass, Holt, Morelos.

Anyway, I expect my £5.99 on Rangers TV will be well spent and we'll enjoy a comfortable 3 points.

On 23/10/2017 at 16:52, ayrshire_nomad said:

Juggernaut?
More like an ice cream left in the sun with wasps everywhere, slowly dying again

They're like a wee white poodle shite crumbling in the sun (whatever happened to those white poodle shites?) Haven't seen any for years... 

23 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

McDonald, O'Donnell, Greer, Broadfoot, Findlay, McKenzie, Power, Frizzell, Taylor, Jones, K.Boyd

Subs - Bell, Erwin, Burke, Waters, Brophy, S.Boyd, Thomas

It'll be interesting to see how much effort Broadfoot puts in against his beloved.

If yon fat mess ex-*** Boydchenko gets an opportunity to score with the goal gaping in front him like a wizard’s sleeve and the Sevco defence posted missing, will he actually put the ball in the net or deliberately produce the best Peter van Vossen impersonation ever seen ?

Archived