St Johnstone vs Ross County

5 hours ago, bunglebonce said:

You get an e-mail newsletter from the manager?  I'm sure it's not an original idea but it's a pretty good one.  County binned their programme because it was hemorrhaging money, but I like the idea of the personalised message.

Yes, agree it's a good idea.. as long as you're happy being called by any random name.  Still, it's the first one I've received so im happy enough with that.

And mine could have been a lot worse mind... 

Shona  :thumsup2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made it up the road late last night so I'm looking to be at this one. Hopefully we can stop the rot. It's a long way to come to see them play crap :o 

Looking forward to this, for absolutely no reason. Despite the poor result and performance last time out, if happily only see one, maybe two changes to the line up.

Be nice to see Coyle again.

Looking forward to this too. We have had a difficult run of fixtures and played well for 60 minutes against rangers in the last home game. Some of the knicker-wetting in the last few days has been spectacular. Everyone knows where the problems lie but I'm hoping with O'Hallaron back it gives us a more direct option. Think he'll go 4-4-2 tonight but ideally id like to see...

Mannus
Comrie Gordon Shaunassey Easton
Millar Davidson
O'Hallaron Scougall Wotherspoon
Cummins

...depending on fitness. Lots of questions over whether Millar, Gordon and Maclean will play with fitness and the short gap. Loads of options - barring up front obviously.

^^^ that'd be my team as well if everyone is fit. It's gonna rely on Scougall, Spoony and MoH getting in the box as we know what Cummins is like at finishing, but that front 4 has strength, pace and creativity about it. No point lumping high balls up as Davies will just dominate if we do that. He's a bit more suspect on the deck, so move it around, quick interplay and fire balls low and hard across the box. This is the game Cummins scores with his arse!

Genuinely though, if Cummins starts tonight and misses a sitter I'm likely to give up on football and move into the murky world of croquet

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Genuinely though, if Cummins starts tonight and misses a sitter I'm likely to give up on football and move into the murky world of croquet

Sneak preview before tonight's match;

Image result for graham cummins

Meant to be raining tonight. Cummins to outmuscle Davies, dink it over the keeper and then slip on his arse a yard from goal and shank it out of play.

Offering odds of 5/6

6 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Johnstone/Hendry to start is my guess. Horrific feeling he might drop Scougall after all the "final ball" chat the last few weeks.

Hendry would be fine.

I'll leave you to guess my views on Johnstone starting.

Mannus

Comrie - Gordon - Anderson - Shaughnessy - Easton

Alston - Davidson - Craig

Cummins - Johnstone

Heard it here first.

Archived