The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The 'two shirts combo' and t-shirt doesn't work . IMO.

He does have a matching house to compliment the outfit though. Undoubtedly every room will be magnolia too.

6 hours ago, McQuade said:

...and Tom English confirmed it on BBC Scotland last night that Rangers leaked to the press that DM was their No1 choice.

Yes, he did.

I'd have liked to have heard him pressed on it, but it's definitely what he was saying, before going on to say that he could only conclude Rangers couldn't afford to make a proper approach.

If this was old Rangers then David Murray would have unsettled McInnes through the media, offered him high EBT scheme wages and then used the bank to threaten Aberdeen by giving them McInnes on the cheap or they’d call in their debt.

But they died so they are stuck with Murty and no pot to piss in.

9 hours ago, McQuade said:

...and Tom English confirmed it on BBC Scotland last night that Rangers leaked to the press that DM was their No1 choice.

I'm sure that  Thomas has proof of this dastardly deed...

Fairly heavy rumour that Alex McLeish has agreed to take over until the end of the season, but he won't take charge until after Wednesday

34 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Fairly heavy rumour that Alex McLeish has agreed to take over until the end of the season, but he won't take charge until after Wednesday

Another rumour, one of them will eventually come true unless Sevco pull another PC out of the hat. Personally I feel McLeish if appointed will probably look upon it as his last hurrah.

Will not excite the fans but looks capable of stopping sevco from totally imploding.His managerial record is that of a solid custodian, his most notable achievement at club level was arguably winning the English equivalent of our league cup with Birmingham City.His previous spell at Ibrox although littered with silverware was not unexpected, his recruitment of players was questionable being kind to him, his time as manager come to a end with fans baying for his removal.

I think it is a unwise decision for players and managers to return to previous employers, as it rarely eclipses the previous spell and often diminishes fans opinions of them if they feel they have failed to match previous achievements.

Another rumour, one of them will eventually come true unless Sevco pull another PC out of the hat. Personally I feel McLeish if appointed will probably look upon it as his last hurrah.

Will not excite the fans but looks capable of stopping sevco from totally imploding.His managerial record is that of a solid custodian, his most notable achievement at club level was arguably winning the English equivalent of our league cup with Birmingham City.His previous spell at Ibrox although littered with silverware was not unexpected, his recruitment of players was questionable being kind to him, his time as manager come to a end with fans baying for his removal.

I think it is a unwise decision for players and managers to return to previous employers, as it rarely eclipses the previous spell and often diminishes fans opinions of them if they feel they have failed to match previous achievements.

The great John Lambie would disagree about your not returning to previous clubs comment[emoji4]

36 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

The great John Lambie would disagree about your not returning to previous clubs commentemoji4.png

His second spell with us is a good point of reference regarding not going back. Admittedly there will always be the odd exception to the rule as Lambie's second spell at Thistle highlights. But generally most of returning managers, players fail in their second spells.

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Finishing 3rd again would be a decent effort for him.

But nowhere near good enough for the deluded, slavering, fuckmook's in the stands. 

Archived