The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've just been catching up with everything over the past few days and I've noticed Rangers fans being really angry about the idea of Tony Docherty joining the club. I seem to be missing something but nothing on his wikipedia page sticks out as being an issue?

Or is it a case of the name just being a wee bit too irishy for them to handle?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've just been catching up with everything over the past few days and I've noticed Rangers fans being really angry about the idea of Tony Docherty joining the club. I seem to be missing something but nothing on his wikipedia page sticks out as being an issue?
Or is it a case of the name just being a wee bit too irishy for them to handle?

Aye apparently he’s a catholic and that’s just not allowed with the Rangers moronic support.

The Sevco Board made it clear that Barry Robson ain't welcome either. They are not keen either on DULL AND DREARY DEREK bringing his Goalie Coach.  

A hell of a lot of compromising to be done. 

STV reckons McInnes is staying at Aberdeen...

Scenes. Not even a rumour, it's a full blown article. Clubs agreed terms but it's between McInnes and Rangers that it's fallen down

Archived