The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, Northboy said:

Overall I feel McInnes has done a fine job at Aberdeen but you make some good points here. In recent seasons Celtic have been stick on champions but you could say Aberdeen have been stick on for second place given the situations Rangers, Hearts, Hibs and Dundee United.  The Deila years at Celtic were Aberdeen's great chance where the could have and should have much closer in those seasons.

I agree with this, would put a "probably" between "and" and "should", but otherwise I think you're right.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just stinks of underhand tactics to be honest. Quite obvious now that all the Rangers players knew they were playing in front of their new boss for the double header which gave them that lift from nowhere.

Also quite likely the Aberdeen players were deflated and knew he was on his way also.

So still nothing definite then.  I really hope this gets sorted out by tomorrow.  I have a suspicion that prolonging negotiations may damage the goodwill between the two clubs/sets of supporters.

Nothing but love for our govan friends.

“Del turned down the job at Sunderland because the board wasn’t seen as stable. What is Rangers to be seen as right now?

“It is a disgrace how long they have taken over this. Mind you, if I was on the Rangers board I don’t know where I would look because they can’t afford ones in the Championship in England, never mind the Premier League.”

Geoff Brown - Hunslayer. The state some of their fans are in about this is beautiful

Love it when Geoff dishes oot the telts.

Just pops up every so often, WUMs f**k out his target and then vanishes again. Some boi.

Paul Sheerin confirms the managerial situation will be finalised at some point today, and he's planning for tomorrow's game.

Sounds like McHun is officially moving.

37 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

“Del turned down the job at Sunderland because the board wasn’t seen as stable. What is Rangers to be seen as right now?

“It is a disgrace how long they have taken over this. Mind you, if I was on the Rangers board I don’t know where I would look because they can’t afford ones in the Championship in England, never mind the Premier League.”

Geoff Brown - Hunslayer. The state some of their fans are in about this is beautiful

That is a thing of beauty.

Maybe AFC should go for a new chairman as well as manager...

Although I’m sure no-one seriously thinks McInnes has thrown the last two games it’s worth mentioning that by losing both games he’s actually made his own life harder. He (most likely) joins a team in 2nd place and if Aberdeen finish above them them it looks even worse.

If the Dons had won both games and were 12 points clear of Sevco then he would probably be forgiven for not turning that around this season.

McInnes is a good manager as SPFL managers go, but he can't work miracles and that is what it would take to get Sevco on the same level as Celtic at any point in the short to medium term future. Sevco's board have lowered their ambitions to securing 2nd place and hoping the fans are too thick to notice.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I haven't seen any comments over this, if you hadn't have posted it I doubt id even have read them.

Archived