Predictions for 2018

jagfox

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Trump will get impeached.

May will be forced out of office leading to a General Election.

I will feel even more aches and pains than I do now, assuming I'm still alive.

Sevco will go bust.

Lay off the joke telling, it doesn't suit you...

Guest Moomintroll
Magee will get banned.
8Mile will tell an "hilarious" anecdote.
Some previously beige poster will have a complete meltdown.
Philpy will get abuse.

Sounds about right, schedule my meltdown for March 4th.

The pound will weaken but in spite of this the FTSE 100 will finish lower than Jan 1 2018. Cost of borrowing for UK gilts will rise and the UK will lose one notch of credit rating. 

Mid terms in 2018 should see the Republicans lose significantly and the impeachment of Trump get underway. 

Global average temperature for 2018 will be among the 10 warmest ever recorded but mid way, around 5th as the la Nina temporarily stalls the upward trend. 

Germany will win the world cup which will be their first good result on Russian soil since 42. 

2 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

The pound will weaken but in spite of this the FTSE 100 will finish lower than Jan 1 2018. Cost of borrowing for UK gilts will rise and the UK will lose one notch of credit rating. 

Mid terms in 2018 should see the Republicans lose significantly and the impeachment of Trump get underway. 

Global average temperature for 2018 will be among the 10 warmest ever recorded but mid way, around 5th as the la Nina temporarily stalls the upward trend. 

Germany will win the world cup which will be their first good result on Russian soil since 42. 

I could never take a Rangers fan to bed!

5 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

You've been taking humour lessons from Granny, haven't you?

Donald Trump will say something controversial.

The UK parliament will continue to discuss Brexit.

Some famous person will be accused of behaving improperly.

Russia will be disqualified from its own World Cup and be replaced by Scotland.
(Similar to Denmark and Yugoslavia in 1992 Euros).

One of the above might not happen.

Addie will become a #BigDeal again after re-inventing himself from the Worst Poster 2015 thread.

Edit: and talking in the third person about yourself will become really, really cool.

12 minutes ago, Addie said:

Addie will become a #BigDeal again after re-inventing himself from the Worst Poster 2015 thread.

Edit: and talking in the third person about yourself will become really, really cool.

Granny Danger will continue to think that Addie is a c**t.

Archived