The City v The Terrors 25/11/2017

I'll be watching theirs with interest.
Hoping they both lose.....:thumbsdown

In my defence my weekend starts as soon as I knock off on a Friday.  Usually 2.00 - 2.30 but it will be about 3.00 day.  [emoji20]
I will be watching your game on the TV tonight with interest.

Enjoy that boys?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just home.. we ragdolled sevco to get off the bottom if the league. But what's really irking me right now is that 17 years ago Brechin beat us..

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Well done tonight . Cheered me up as well .Now away n get hammered n City ll round off yer weekend tomorrow [emoji106]

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

Enjoy that boys?

Fucking magic!!

Games like this are always a win win. Desolate Dees or Sorrowful Sevconians - it's all one to me.

Enjoy your night. ;)

From Website :thumsup2

NO PITCH INSPECTION PLANNED: 

Pitch protection covers have been removed, and have done the job! 

Many MANY thanks to the volunteers who did the heavy lifting. 

After a nervous couple of days, and alot of hard work by our marvellous volunteers, Brechin City's long awaited clash with Dundee United goes ahead as planned. 

4 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Good to see the DABs hedgerow Derby gets the go ahead...

Chances are you will miss out on a trip to Glebe Park next season with Brechin looking like heading back to League One. A day out in Ayr looks like a decent swap for Partick fans. 

5 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Chances are you will miss out on a trip to Glebe Park next season with Brechin looking like heading back to League One. A day out in Ayr looks like a decent swap for Partick fans. 

I’d be quite happy with a visit to either Brechin or Ayr in the Scottish Cup next season, tbh :rolleyes:

Isaac Layne's on fire your defence is terrified.  !!!!  [emoji38]

Na hedgie " The Bolag s On Fire " the new tune .. Got its first airing at Buckie .. Well done lads on getting game on great effort considering weather ..That s 3 thing s that ve went up in my estimations in a week Isaac , Doddie Weir and now our on going saga with these bloody covers [emoji23][emoji23]...
Hard hard game today if we give as much effort as we did at Tannadice earlier I'll be more than happy .Would love a draw but realistically just keep score down ...

Archived