Jon Venables

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Im sure my local council could track him down if need be. Three times i've moved house the last six years and even at new address they have continued lettering me for four months unpaid council tax from fucking 2012.

Hands up who's surprised that Magee is a Council Tax dodger?

Image result for hands up who likes me no subtitles gif?

12 hours ago, locheedfcno1 said:

There was a leaked photo of the c**t all over the Internet. Not letting me upload on here though. Just google jon venables leaked

11 hours ago, locheedfcno1 said:

People have a right to know what the beast looks like. Hang him

11 hours ago, locheedfcno1 said:

People have a right to know what the beast looks like. Hang him

10 hours ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Dont care if it’s illegal sarge. All over the Internet so not hard to see him.

You can piss off as well.

Rugster who are you? Keyboard warrior. You speak for everyone do you?? Stop licking everyone’s arse you p***k

Brains of Britain sorry. Keyboard warrior again. Pussy

Good comeback Who the fuk are you anyway? Wee fanny

Stop arse licking not a good look

Smart arse. Just because you bunch of fannys don’t agree with my point

9 hours ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Good one

8 hours ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Cool story

8 hours ago, locheedfcno1 said:

All because I wanted to upload that dirty c***s photo which was leaked on the Internet and you lot all gang up together. It’s my opinion that venables should be unveiled. He has seemingly had a couple of new identities and has police protection around the clock. It costs a quarter of a million to change his identity each time. I think people have the right to know where he is living now. My opinion

5a1e9a3edba1f593538b54fe.jpg

I read these guys are two of six people in the country granted life long anonymity and my first reaction was that that seemed low; but is it?
I find this whole thing quite morbidly fascinating and maybe more so now that I watched Mindhunters on Netflix [emoji55]

21 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I believe he realised what he'd done when he looked at his notifications and found that Bennett and Throbber were greening his posts.

Truly a sign that someone needs to re-evaluate not just their posting goals* but their entire outlook on life itself.

@PB 4.2

12 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

My old grandad used to say that many that live deserve death and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death and judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends.

11 hours ago, chomp my root said:

Was your grandad Confucius ?

Think you're Confuced, that's a Gandalf quote. 

Surprised that Gandalf had kids as he is  gay. 

12 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

My old grandad used to say that many that live deserve death and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death and judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends.

My grandad used to say you can get used to anything except hanging.  

3 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:

I read these guys are two of six people in the country granted life long anonymity and my first reaction was that that seemed low; but is it?
I find this whole thing quite morbidly fascinating and maybe more so now that I watched Mindhunters on Netflix emoji55.png

Mary Bell and Maxine Carr both have lifelong anonymity orders, not sure who the others are.

ETA - it's the two brothers from Edlington who were convicted of an attack on some other children - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5522316/james-bulger-killers-jon-venables-robert-thompson-british-criminals-lifelong-anonymity/

Surprised not to see a few P&Bers on that list tbh.

Edited by ICTChris

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Mary Bell and Maxine Carr both have lifelong anonymity orders, not sure who the others are.

ETA - it's the two brothers from Edlington who were convicted of an attack on some other children - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5522316/james-bulger-killers-jon-venables-robert-thompson-british-criminals-lifelong-anonymity/

Surprised not to see a few P&Bers on that list tbh.

I'm sure there were rumours flying about that Maxine Carr was having plastic surgery to avoid a vigilante lynch mob. Imagine this would have enraged "tax payers" but can you imagine being the surgeon to carry out the work, I mean, you could just make her ugly as f**k for bants? Highly unlikely anyone other than her would complain. 

Danielle Cable was given a new identity after testifying against a gangster who had stabbed her boyfriend to death on the M25 after a road rage incident. It's not always the c***s who get new lives dished out.  Pretty sad story for Cable, she hasn't been able to visit the UK, family or any of her old friends for fear of being identified since 2001. She's quoted as saying "Every day I live in fear of a contract killer. Or the assassin's bullet. That is the reality of a new life.''  

Danielle Cable was given a new identity after testifying against a gangster who had stabbed her boyfriend to death on the M25 after a road rage incident. It's not always the c***s who get new lives dished out.  Pretty sad story for Cable, she hasn't been able to visit the UK, family or any of her old friends for fear of being identified since 2001. She's quoted as saying "Every day I live in fear of a contract killer. Or the assassin's bullet. That is the reality of a new life.''  

Grasses get slashes. She should’ve kept her mouth shut and dealt with it herself.

Didnt realise that Cable had been given a new identity. Isn’t the killer, Kenny Noye not trying to get out on parole just now?  I remember him from before when he stabbed that policeman to death and got away with it by claiming self defence. If he had been nicked for that then  life would have turned out a lot differently for a lot of people involved in his second knife death.

1 minute ago, supermik said:

Didnt realise that Cable had been given a new identity. Isn’t the killer, Kenny Noye not trying to get out on parole just now?  I remember him from before when he stabbed that policeman to death and got away with it by claiming self defence. If he had been nicked for that then  life would have turned out a lot differently for a lot of people involved in his second knife death.

Aye, he got moved to an open jail last July and could be due for parole by 2019. He can get out on day release just now.

If she’d stop doing quotes for folk she’d probably worry less
(I couldn’t imagine having to move away and just not see any of your family or friends again, must be a tough choice tbh. I’ll stay alive but for what purpose...)