Social Justice Warrior

welshbairn

I can't recall seeing you challenging him at any time, adding to the discussion. Which factually incorrect information?

Why would I? He was a dickhead and I couldn’t be bothered replying to him.

It’s a football forum, not a court of law, I don’t have to have a discussion or argument with every poster I don’t agree with. It doesn’t mean that the forum isn’t much improved by his absence though.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Why would I?

Waiting until someone's banned/AWOL and can't defend themselves before you chime in (still with no counter-argument) is cowardice. Doubly so for a philosophy Master.

So self-respect.

11 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

"adding to the discussion" emoji38.png Why the hell would you want to engage in discourse with a bigot alias of a mentally broken Swampy?

Should've been a cinch to take him down in that case. And yet, here we are :o

37 minutes ago, banana said:

Considering the topic, this thread is really delivering. Sunlight being the best exposure, and all that.

Keep it up chaps! ;)

Aye, a poster who reposts material from a renowned bigot and crops it into a lie to fit his agenda. Triggering supposedly, the new word for dishonest trolling. 

Waiting until someone's banned/AWOL and can't defend themselves before you chime in (still with no counter-argument) is cowardice. Doubly so for a philosophy Master.
So self-respect.

Call me what you like, I give no fucks whatsoever.

I did look for the particular post I remember, since you seem desperate for evidence of what most people who have read his posts can see is self-evident, but they appear to have gone (or are at least not visible or searchable on the app).

On 09/12/2017 at 09:19, tongue_tied_danny said:

There's a simple solution to all of this nonsense.

Every single SJW should be pinned down and force fed an entire jar of Caveman.

caveman-true-paleo-formula.jpg?w=745&ssl

I can just picture these puny little cucks thrashing around on the floor as their muscles expand and their shirts rip apart as they morph into real alpha men.

I suspect a fair few of them are still children so pinning them down might end up with a visit to the beast wing. 

Family of New York pipe bomb suspect's family switch focus away from son's terrorist behaviour onto cops behaviour, though a social justice organisation rep. We are the victims, didn't you know?

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Family-Akayed-Ullah-Outraged-By-Law-Enforcement-Attack-Port-Authority-Bombing-463528873.html

hy7T230.png

Even the stumbling rep didn't believe the bullshit he was instructed to say :lol:

On 12/8/2017 at 20:32, Jambomo said:

Call me what you like, I give no fucks whatsoever.

I did look for the particular post I remember, since you seem desperate for evidence of what most people who have read his posts can see is self-evident, but they appear to have gone (or are at least not visible or searchable on the app).

Ah, most people! Self-evident!

Being a philosophy Master, you surely learned about argumentum ad populum fallacy? Everybody knows, amirite?

I've read all of the so called 'racist' posts, and there's nothing racist about them. Why would I believe similar accusations from the same people where there's nothing to judge these by other than your word?

Archived