Hibernian v Celtic

1 minute ago, supermik said:

That was a magnificent Hibs side at the time.

I am reliably informed by my dad, uncles and grandad that Hibs really should've had more to show for the Tornadoes period than a single League Cup. Shows just how dominant Stein's Celtic were I suppose.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

I am reliably informed by my dad, uncles and grandad that Hibs really should've had more to show for the Tornadoes period than a single League Cup. Shows just how dominant Stein's Celtic were I suppose.

Yes, they lost to Celtic in a couple of major finals in the next couple of years. I was at the 6-3 loss when Harper scored a hat-trick along with Deans of Celtic. They did beat them in a couple of Dryborough cup finals though. 5-3 and a great 1-0 victory when Alan Gordon scored with virtually the last kick of the ball in extra time.

Same with the famous five side tbh. Up against pretty much the best *** side ever, only won 3 titles. Lost another league on goal average (would have won it on goal difference) and another by a point.

13 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

If only there was a way that both teams could win this one.

The sea of tricolours and the cacophony of rebs belting out from the four stands will make sure its a day to remember regardless of the result. 

1 minute ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

naw u shut it and keep it shut.jist sit there jagging smack an. watch yer team get fuckin gubbed!!! :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

4 minutes ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

listen @leithvermin im no radgerthebadger ya stupid manky wee smackheid. :lol::lol::lol:

10 minutes ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

Aw naw im in trouble noo. another wee red arra fi wan o the rats :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

19 minutes ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

canni wait to see those leith vermin take a gubbin today next best thing after skelpin the h**s :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

On 07/12/2017 at 17:42, thebhoyfartinez said:

get fucked leith rat! 4-0 ti the hoops easy peasy! :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

E18D45B9-7249-4F7F-AAF4-6EF3D9F94A20.png.04a8819f9f6cb57871e671f547bdc083.png

Archived