Who will be Brechin's first?

Brechin's first win?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[emoji38]
Other teams might be jealous of the extra revenue but not getting your bellies willingly tickled for 90 mins.

You know what as mad s it sounds I was actually a wee bit disappointed in our efforts on Saturday we never lay down but Sinclair shoulda been put in stand at first goal and second was comical .

27 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

You know what as mad s it sounds I was actually a wee bit disappointed in our efforts on Saturday we never lay down but Sinclair shoulda been put in stand at first goal and second was comical .

It's not mad at all. Brechin haven't been battered very often this season and it's fair to expect not to concede in the first 90 seconds without touching the ball.

It's not mad at all. Brechin haven't been battered very often this season and it's fair to expect not to concede in the first 90 seconds without touching the ball.

Pleasing thing for me was our fitness we were nt dead on our legs at the end .

Got to be Morton a team that is as practicabe as the Scottish weather or as Shiite. Should be tossed out the championship for the worst away end of all leagues not just the championship. Cheating for not coming up to date for away supporters. Come on Brechin you can beat this cheating joke of a club in your next meeting. While at it maybe you can teach this dross how to treat away fans in 2018 not 1820. 

Edit to add

What a hell of a result up in Dundee for Morton that second goal was jaw dropping. I now want Morton to win the play off spot to join their neighbours in the premiership.  

18 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Got to be Morton a team that is as practicabe as the Scottish weather or as Shiite. Should be tossed out the championship for the worst away end of all leagues not just the championship. Cheating for not coming up to date for away supporters. Come on Brechin you can beat this cheating joke of a club in your next meeting. While at it maybe you can teach this dross how to treat away fans in 2018 not 1820. 

^^^ three bottles of White Lightning on a school night

_90011794_tonyf.jpg.2b756211ad0f1ce259f207069ac5d7fb.jpg

23 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Pardon me if I don't share your buzzingness.

Dumbarton are my second favourite team in the league if it helps at all?

I started this thread in jest so I'd actually feel really bad if Brechin didn't win a single game and significantly worse if the Pars served up their first three points.

Surely this month for Brechin playing 2 of the bottom 3. Paisley may be a sore 1 though.
Dumbarton (A)
Falkirk (A)
Falkirk  (H)
St Mirren  (A)
Dunfermline  (H)

Must admit a little bit of concern that they get two goes at us in quick succession and the second one being at the Hedge....

9 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Don’t want to see Dumbarton go down but kinda hoping it happens this Saturday...

8 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Same as you about Dumbarton but better them than us.

What if they beat us, get a taste for it, and go on a winning spree though? ;)

Archived