27 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Dom must have been one seriously hard foetus.

Not sure what I find funnier here fella, the nerve of you to question one of Hibs' top boys, or the fact that you think he'd actually give away any personal information about himself on here with Scotland's finest crawling all over this site.

Either way, I'd have a serious think about retracting it. Won't be too long until Hibs will be back in Kilmarnock and once Dom's finished with you...

Well, let's just hope you like the taste of a 3G pitch.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea if these lunatics on both sides are being serious or not. If they are, get them banned, and if they’re not, get them banned. Is this what the internet would have been like in the eighties? (Rhetorical question)

11 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

I am actually one of the originals ya nutcase. I ran about with Pandy and wee Eddie

You are a fucking fantasist 

Remember we caught you at the old Albion Way? :lol:

No way out ya wee spoon burner 

This doesn't ring a bell, Robert, but you know what does? That time Big Rupert, Little William and Reasonably-sized Wesley got turned over at mahjong in the Cafe Royal. So many Rangers tears were flowing, your 25 year-old Sigognac began to look like 10 year-old Hennessy. 

The only spoons burning that night were the ones in the Hibernian Gentlemen's Society's celebratory crème brûlées. 

Talk about a night on the tiles...

11 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

We had a row with West ‘am at Parsons Green a few years back too. Don’t be salty. Not many make it past the CCS. Few Millwall came too which made it unfair tbh.

WTF are you gibbering on about?:huh:

12 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

My word.

Is this BobWilliamson character for real?

A quick fb search would suggest he is. Proper mutant *** with loyalist  tattoo and also a full kit w*nker.

I wanted him to be not be a troll but after what I have seen I kind of wish he was now.

8 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Bob Williamson is a fuckin dreamer.

Cutting about with pandy n wee Eddie, only reason he got called pandy is cos he always had two black eyes the diddy that he is

'Is' ????

Big Pandy died many MANY years ago? 

Anybody that knows anything about Rangers mob would have known that. 

That is why I used him and Wee Eddie (also no longer with us)

Archived