The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

1 hour ago, bennett said:

P and B bingo with a barrowload of clichés....

We lost a game of fitba, it happens in fitba. No apology needed.

The share issue deadline has been explained and the explanation discussed on here.

If Gerrard was seen as a short term smokescreen then he'd have been given a short term/ rolling contract....

The first person the GASL had to fool for the con to work was Gerrard, hence the four year contract.  

"We're totally stable Stevie, no worries there...by the way, do you mind if we pay you in fivers from the pie stand this month, because we don't have a bank account any more?"

On 05/05/2018 at 11:12, Melanius Mullarkey said:

That would imply the board would have some foresight.

Oh, they do.   https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/season-ticket-renewal/ 

Loving the paragraph: 

Graeme Murty was again thrust into an extremely difficult situation and continues to provide the stability and progress that we need at this time. Graeme can be proud of what he has achieved so far...

STV saying that His Glibness held a “media briefing” today and announced that there will be a share issue next month which will raise £6m . There will be no other external funding/investment. Presumably this will be money just to keep the lights on ?

I’m sure Mr. Gerrard will be suitably enthused.

Raman Bhardwaj

Raman Bhardwaj

@STVRaman

King was asked why he hadn’t made offers to shareholders to buy shares - which he is legally obliged to do but failed to meet deadline - said he has asked for extension. Has to open account in UK. ‘’Proof of funds are there’’ King claims

12:51 pm · 7 May 2018

Celtic might be getting more than £6m from the Virgil van Dijke sell-on clause, FFS !!

Once again, RaPeepul have been played like a cheap fiddle by The GASL.

Pleasing. [emoji41]

4 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

STV saying that His Glibness held a “media briefing” today and announced that there will be a share issue next month which will raise £6m . There will be no other external funding/investment. Presumably this will be money just to keep the lights on ?
I’m sure Mr. Gerrard will be suitably enthused.

steven-gerrard-liverpool-sad.jpg

Glib actually states he cant show any evidence of an offer of external investment from anywhere.  The £6m is clearly a capital funding issue (i.e. they are broke).

At what point do ra Sevco peepul realise they are being lied to?

edit: also how can he raise a share issue whilst still being done for the share scam he ran for £11m?

WAKE UP!

Edited by rainbowrising

18 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

edit: also how can he raise a share issue whilst still being done for the share scam he ran for £11m?

WAKE UP!

Exactly what I thought. Surely the Takeover board will have something to say about that!! Where is all the Chinese, Saudi investment that Sevconians were hearing and boasting about???  Oh dear looks like the Gullibillies have been taken in for the umpteenth time....lol

Edited by Sting777

where's your NOMAD, Mr King?

what about complying with the Take Over Panel rulings, Mr King?

If 'Rangers' were handed £6million this afternoon, it would be gone by the start of the season - with bugger all of substance  to show for it.

28 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I'm sure a *** will be along shortly to put a positive spin on this.

:lol:

There's a thread over on Ragers Medjia where the **** are pure beeling at the paltry amount and think it is all going into the transfer kitty to buy players. I don't think they are too savvy when it comes to the financial side of running the club which is running at a loss each year. But then again, the **** aren't too bothered about debts these days.

Rangers fans must not fear this is a post copied from the comedy club forum,  They'll be some force 

They could make an agreement with the players that they will employ them when their contract has finished.

All out of contract this summer

Fernando Torres
Daniel Sturridge
James Milner
Ryan Babel
Maxi Rodriguez
Yossi Benayoun
Alberto Aquilani
Javier Mascherano
Martin Škrtel
Alberto Moreno
Pepe Reina

8 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

This is all perfectly normal folks. A share issue raises £6M, which is then used to unlock untold riches from a Nigerian Prince.

We’re talking “off the radar” levels of foreign dosh here folks.

I don't think the **** know that there is a decent percentage coming off of the £6 million to pay for the share issue itself further reducing that war-chest they are slabbering about.

11 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:

Rangers fans must not fear this is a post copied from the comedy club forum,  They'll be some force 

They could make an agreement with the players that they will employ them when their contract has finished.

All out of contract this summer

Fernando Torres
Daniel Sturridge
James Milner
Ryan Babel
Maxi Rodriguez
Yossi Benayoun
Alberto Aquilani
Javier Mascherano
Martin Škrtel
Alberto Moreno
Pepe Reina

Just seen this myself...like any of those would go to R*ng*rs!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

6 minutes ago, Girth said:

Just seen this myself...like any of those would go to R*ng*rs!

It's sheer quality reading apparently they will have 20 plus not 6 mil

Also there is something the media can't speak about until after 11pm.lol  i wish i hadn't started looking at this forum i dont have enough hours in the day to take in the rage optimism etc