The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

So King’s grand plan is to hope than Gerrard is a managerial genius and he can win the league and qualify for the CL with £6 million plus whatever he can get for moving on the shite he has now.

My dream is to drive a Nissan GT-R and eat Ariana Grande’s arse.

31 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

So King’s grand plan is to hope than Gerrard is a managerial genius and he can win the league and qualify for the CL with £6 million plus whatever he can get for moving on the shite he has now.

The fact that it isn’t even Europa League Group Level is hilarious.

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

96660-May-All-Your-Dreams-Come-True.jpg.0dd4aa38e90f9aa0ceb180ec84683f95.jpg

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Yours still seems more likely to happen too!

18 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Why is having a wedding "celebrating British culture"?

There's a whole royal family thing. It started Scottish, then was Dutch, then German, as it remains to this day. The **** appear to think the Dutch king was a better thing for the UK than a Scottish king*... f**k knows why. Yet they still deify the German queen. Very odd.

*I think the Scottish king may have been Catholic

Edited by Illgresi

In terms of cashing in on the unerring stupidity of their followers, he is correct. Rangers have missed a trick. Fortunately for them, that well is unlikely to run dry anytime soon. One day, if someone competent somehow finds themselvee running the club, they will have a field day cashing in on the ridiculous sense of self entitlement these idiots possess.

Are you having a stroke (medical version)?
No I was referring to fans who have been Rangerd. This is when gullible people are taken in by the paranoia, bitterness and lunacy of the football team The Rangers.

"He used to be quite normal, but now he waves Union Jacks and celebrates the weddings of strangers. Think he maybe got Rangerd"