The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

3 hours ago, forameus said:

Nice little micro-climate in there.

• The seething messes who just can't understand it
  • The really seething messes who are Helen Lovejoy-ing it (apparently Rome are taking over their club)
  • A few Bernard Manning types off on a tangent talking about "her upstairs" (no doubt the ones who think she deserves a slap whenever ra gerz don't win)
  • The ones delighting in child abuse
  • The just plain "I'm not a racist but all them kafflicks are up to something" brigade
  • Then the tiny minority - the ones who can't really bring themselves to care about such a nothing issue

Deary me

One of the most disappointing things about StevieGers Media is the lack of imagination in their usernames.

Has anyone ever pointed out the religious make up of the (dead) Rangers team under Advocaat? Pretty sure there were a few 'non staunch' ones kicking around, yet apparently' too many kafflicks' and not enough' good proddie's is one of the reasons Sevco are pish, at least according to the attempts at sentience that form their supporter base.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Has anyone ever pointed out the religious make up of the (dead) Rangers team under Advocaat? Pretty sure there were a few 'non staunch' ones kicking around, yet apparently' too many kafflicks' and not enough' good proddie's is one of the reasons Sevco are pish, at least according to the attempts at sentience that form their supporter base.

Don't expect them to consistently apply even what irrational principles they claim to hold to. They'd tolerate Pope Francis himself playing up front if he scored a hat-trick in every game.

I like the lack of self-awareness of the most seething Rangers fans, actually paying an unbelievable compliment to Celtic demanding for a full investigation into ow they could possibly lose 1-0 at home to the 2nd best team in Scotland.

What a thoroughly uninspiring changing room. If it wasn't for the picture of some old woman on the wall it would look no different to my high school or some local youth club changing room.  It may remind Stevie of his days at Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School

3 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/rangers-website-lists-celtic-hearts-and-hibs-players-in-ibrox-squad-1-4739600

There was also some 2012 era "Breaking News" about Steven Naismith.  Maybe the Webmaster thinks it is actually 2012, where it could be possible for Rangers to sign young prospects Souttar and McGinn as well as Wolves striker Leigh Griffiths.  

They have got Scott Arfield on a free from Burnley.

What a thoroughly uninspiring changing room. If it wasn't for the picture of some old woman on the wall it would look no different to my high school or some local youth club changing room.  It may remind Stevie of his days at Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School

Did they have an old queen watching over them in the changing rooms there as well?

24 minutes ago, Torpar said:

Is that things for real? Do they actually have a picture of the old lizard lady on the wall? :lol:

26 minutes ago, Torpar said:

TBF they still have to put the carpet down.

Spoiler

See the source image

14 minutes ago, AlbionMan said:

They have got Scott Arfield on a free from Burnley.

I am aware of that, but last I checked Scott Arfield is a different person from Steven Naismith, John McGinn, John Souttar, and Leigh Griffiths

31 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Is that things for real? Do they actually have a picture of the old lizard lady on the wall? :lol:

I know someone who's done the tour at Ibrox and it's real. Apparently it's where the captain has to sit :lol: 

5 hours ago, JamesM82 said:

Rangers official website listing Souttar, McGinn and Griffiths as their players. Almost as weird as some of their statements.

The great Sevco player swindle....