The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

25 minutes ago, bennett said:

Why would celtic care about a new club having more season tickets?

I bet , even with only 800 tickets we look like getting for Ibrox, Michael O'Halloran still gets one. 

Only turns up for big games that guy.

But will there actually be any available seats for Celtic fans? I doubt it. With Michael O'Halloran guaranteeing himself a ticket, I'm assuming that the remaining 799 will be snapped up by Leigh Griffiths' children. The Rangers know exactly what they're doing here.

4 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

But will there actually be any available seats for Celtic fans? I doubt it. With Michael O'Halloran guaranteeing himself a ticket, I'm assuming that the remaining 799 will be snapped up by Leigh Griffiths' children. The Rangers know exactly what they're doing here.

LG bairns are all hibbys - which means they will be selling the tickets to Celtic fans at a profit Petriesmug.jpeg.471d4e6239d27ec47756e08343998c75.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I bet , even with only 800 tickets we look like getting for Ibrox, Michael O'Halloran still gets one. 

Only turns up for big games that guy.

You guys will be scrapping like fcuk to get tickets.

16 minutes ago, bennett said:

You guys will be scrapping like fcuk to get tickets.

As will your lot at Celtic Park,  wont affect you of course since you dont attend football matches and probably still expect to see Andy Goram between the posts ar Ibrox.

26 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

As will your lot at Celtic Park,  wont affect you of course since you dont attend football matches and probably still expect to see Andy Goram between the posts ar Ibrox.

Although in fairness, given we’ve won all 4 at Ibrox and they’ve not won at Parkhead ever I’d imagine the scramble will be more fierce amongst fans of the champions.

Why would celtic care about a new club having more season tickets?

You cabbage. [emoji34] Sevco’s Safety Certificate for Ibrox is predicated on the entire Broomloan Stand being made available to RaSellik fans, as it is apparently the safest way to manage games there between the Arsecheeks.
Let’s see what Polis Scotland have to say about King’s lunacy.

Although in fairness, given we’ve won all 4 at Ibrox and they’ve not won at Parkhead ever I’d imagine the scramble will be more fierce amongst fans of the champions.

Be good to have the league title all wrapped up early before the visit to Ibrox. They'll want to cut the Celtic playing squad out of their pit of misery next to avoid their inevitable pumping.