The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

I haven’t had any yet but can the first person who hears a “did you hear that Donald Trump is investing in oor club man” please update the thread and let us all know.

Just wait until they realise they're in a partnership with a Republican...

Friday’s SMSM High_Level pish is Liverpool are leading chase for nedo. Klopp waiting by his phone like an expectant father. Barcelona might yet scunner his Buffalo dreams.  
Could be a decent budget option for them if they can't get Édouard.

The phrase "growing family of partners" seems appropriate for the Sevco hordes, seeing as they're mostly inbred and/or illegitimate.

You have a problem with illegitimacy.?
I was born a b*****d and am kind of cool with that. [emoji41]
So f*ck you and your prissy, puritanical mindset.
P.S. I am not a ***.

41 minutes ago, nsr said:

I meant more along the lines of "father unknown, could be one of half a dozen different ****".

Uh oh.......you're opening up a huge can of worms here if you are implying that Distaff Govan are a bunch of wee hoors.......🙄

Cue the 'Nous Sommes Les Peuple'  brigade (Bedsit Bear, Arachnophobia Bear, Ginsoaked Bear, Dogfightin' Bear) coming on to chastise you for misogyny and being a pencil-dicked incel.

😀

54 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Uh oh.......you're opening up a huge can of worms here if you are implying that Distaff Govan are a bunch of wee hoors.......🙄

Not all Govanites are **** .. some ( if not most ) are ****.....

24 minutes ago, paulbrucerick said:

Hyper Pathetically! 😀

Yep, a high spot from last nights rage-a-thon. I wonder if there is some kind of correlation between anger and coherence with these mutants - or if their beloved Tribute Act dropping league points causes them to lose IQ points?

Whilst Rangers' latest league implosion might not be particularly interesting to those of us more concerned with lower league movements, if it results in more deranged and rambling edicts being issued by the football club then i'm firmly in favour. Can't get enough of that.

#HyperPathetically