P&B Dead Pool 2018

Spain

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Spain said:

Firstly, no you haven't. I've received no PM's. You've probably replied to a deleted conversation (I have to delete most of the entry PM's as the mailbox isn't big enough for all of them).

Secondly, see the rule highlighted in red below. September isn't the final throes of the year after you've submitted your team.

Fucking disqualify the green trousered, uninformed cùnt.

8 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Everyone on twitter greeting because John Mahoney is dead. It's not like he is still creating new stuff, could have died the day of the last Frasier episode for all I care.

Well that's where you're wrong, Blue Bloods is only 2 episodes into the latest series and he's in that.

12 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Everyone on twitter greeting because John Mahoney is dead. It's not like he is still creating new stuff, could have died the day of the last Frasier episode for all I care.

John Mahoney turned down lots of tv work after Frasier because he wanted to concentrate on theatre roles. He was an academic who took up acting in in 30s. Coincidentally, he was in an episode of Foyle War's last night.  RIP.

25 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

John Mahoney turned down lots of tv work after Frasier because he wanted to concentrate on theatre roles. He was an academic who took up acting in in 30s. Coincidentally, he was in an episode of Foyle War's last night.  RIP.

How does one pronounce his surname? Radio news said maHOEny. I knew a guy of the same name who insisted it be MAh'nny. I think the stress on the first syllable is more likely, reflecting Erse. (Stands back and awaits arrival of the language police.)

2 hours ago, Bold Rover said:

How does one pronounce his surname? Radio news said maHOEny. I knew a guy of the same name who insisted it be MAh'nny. I think the stress on the first syllable is more likely, reflecting Erse. (Stands back and awaits arrival of the language police.)

Knew a guy like that too, he was always losing stuff and I mind him ringing his bank after losing his bank card and trying to insist it was Marney before capitulating when they insisted the card belonged to a Ma-ho-nee. :lol: Hadn't seen him in years but bizarrely bumped into him a couple of weeks back, he's finally given up and accepts Ma-ho-nee now.  

Archived